Travis

Re: Atlanta, GA 7/29
kaislaer
kaislaer Posted Sun 10 Jun, 2007 4:50 AM Quote
mbrooks wrote:
concert start time is 8. what time should i get there if i want to be up close?

Around 6:30 or 6, I went to the Kings Of leon there and arrived at 7:20 I got a good place near the starge, but I coudl have been right to the band, so this time I,m definitely being there at 6:30, by the way that day Kings of leon started until 10pm, we had 2 supporting acts, so you have to be patient, specially becuase around 8 the place is gonna be full of people and you wotn be able to go so easy to the restroom or for more beer. I hope the security will be just like that day, everyone managed to sneak a camera in, my friend even got a tekila bottle inside! everyone had a great time with it , lol.

eliza
eliza Posted Sun 10 Jun, 2007 10:19 PM Quote
Random, but not exactly OT:

I just heard them mentioning the show on 99X. (eww)
The last time I heard Travis being mentioned there was summer 2005.

atlaimee
atlaimee Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 3:51 AM Quote
kaislaer wrote:
atlaimee wrote:
My ticket arrived yesterday! You know I am there with you.

who are you coming with?

Eliza

eliza
eliza Posted Mon 18 Jun, 2007 6:03 PM Quote
atlaimee wrote:
kaislaer wrote:
atlaimee wrote:
My ticket arrived yesterday! You know I am there with you.

who are you coming with?

Eliza

woot! my partner in crime!!

eliza
eliza Posted Fri 20 Jul, 2007 6:37 PM Quote
(resurrect thread apparently only *I* care about)

Starting to get excited now. I guess I finally realize they ARE coming. Almost seemed too good to be true.

cartoonmatrix
cartoonmatrix Posted Mon 23 Jul, 2007 4:57 PM Quote
I am getting excited now too. I have a countdown widget that says 6 days 8 hours 4 minutes and 30 seconds!
Another friend and fan is coming with me as well. If you want to try to meet the band, I am assuming after the show is best? I need a profile pic here of me and Dougie ;) How early is everyone coming to the show?

MemphisQueen
MemphisQueen Posted Wed 25 Jul, 2007 3:23 AM Quote
me and my friends will be there super early and just hang all day - get take out from ted's montana and get "our" spot. woo hoo!

for anyone driving in for the show, get tehre early and check out our newly re-opened world of coke - at the very end, they have all the cokes from around the world for tasting! italy is nasty - south africa's sour apple is yum! :)

kaislaer
kaislaer Posted Wed 25 Jul, 2007 5:18 AM Quote
MemphisQueen wrote:
me and my friends will be there super early and just hang all day - get take out from ted's montana and get "our" spot. woo hoo!

for anyone driving in for the show, get tehre early and check out our newly re-opened world of coke - at the very end, they have all the cokes from around the world for tasting! italy is nasty - south africa's sour apple is yum! :)

where is that?

kaislaer
kaislaer Posted Wed 25 Jul, 2007 5:18 AM Quote
MemphisQueen wrote:

where is that?

mbrooks
mbrooks Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 3:44 PM Quote
The day has arrived! All Hail TRAVIS!!!!

mallory_sutton
mallory_sutton Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 5:04 PM Quote
I'm going tonight, ticketmaster lost my tics in the mail but they will be at the box office. I better get in or I will oh so pissed!!! Can't wait to see them live. Whos opening for them??????

MemphisQueen
MemphisQueen Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 5:23 PM Quote
the world of coke is at the "bottom" of centennial park and the tabernacle is at the "top". so it's all right next to each other.

fyi - the cnn center (world headquarters of cnn) is also at the top near the tabernacle and the famous aquarium with four beluga whales is next to the world of coke. lots to do in that area now :)

off to bathe and head out for my last T show of the tour *sigh*

kaislaer
kaislaer Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 9:47 PM Quote
mallory_sutton wrote:
I'm going tonight, ticketmaster lost my tics in the mail but they will be at the box office. I better get in or I will oh so pissed!!! Can't wait to see them live. Whos opening for them??????

john paul white, he is amazing

eliza
eliza Posted Mon 30 Jul, 2007 1:38 PM Quote
Words cannot describe how great the show was last night.
Thank you for not forgetting about us. Looking forward to see you again.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 10:02 AM