Travis

Re: I was thinking...
bombus
bombus Posted Fri 19 Oct, 2007 9:26 PM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:
DAKOTA wrote:
A Boardie here a long time ago used to sign off his posts with "Peace the Fuck Out" and that's where that came from as far as Travis lore goes.

Here's the Definition of the Term Peace Out in General Terms.

Oh my goodness, how could I've left out Bombus' role.

I knew others could help with my feeble attempt at an explanation :)

yeah how could you forget me? haha. carlottarocks! its been years! remember about 5 years ago when we briefly met in a field in chelmsford? haha.

that archive even though its not really complete and most of the links take you to the same page on the board, brings back a lot of memories, its awesome. i wish it went back even further, i see peoples names i havent even thought about in years! its insane to me to think that it was nearly 9 years ago when i started spending all my days here, it doesnt seem that long ago.

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Sat 20 Oct, 2007 2:23 AM Quote
bombus wrote:
carlottarocks wrote:
DAKOTA wrote:
A Boardie here a long time ago used to sign off his posts with "Peace the Fuck Out" and that's where that came from as far as Travis lore goes.

Here's the Definition of the Term Peace Out in General Terms.

Oh my goodness, how could I've left out Bombus' role.

I knew others could help with my feeble attempt at an explanation :)

yeah how could you forget me? haha. carlottarocks! its been years! remember about 5 years ago when we briefly met in a field in chelmsford? haha.

that archive even though its not really complete and most of the links take you to the same page on the board, brings back a lot of memories, its awesome. i wish it went back even further, i see peoples names i havent even thought about in years! its insane to me to think that it was nearly 9 years ago when i started spending all my days here, it doesnt seem that long ago.

Holy shit B! You're still alive! I could never forget that whole Vfest thing, even though you guys all left and here I was stuck with clingy graham, was that his name, I believe it was! I'll never forgive you for that ;)

And I agree that archive is cool, did make me have flashbacks of sorts :)

bombus
bombus Posted Sun 21 Oct, 2007 4:58 PM Quote
that was totally not my fault, i didnt have tickets to stay! haha. i think kubrick got the worst of it in anycase. ;)

so hows life been, are you in TX, or did you end up moving to MD or something like that?

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Sun 21 Oct, 2007 7:59 PM Quote
bombus wrote:
that was totally not my fault, i didnt have tickets to stay! haha. i think kubrick got the worst of it in anycase. ;)

so hows life been, are you in TX, or did you end up moving to MD or something like that?

Ok, ok, you're forgiven, and you're right Kubz did get it worse ;) Not in Tex-ass any more, moved to CT,and now across the sound from Seattle. Married a navy man, and that's why I'm more or less a nomad, HA! Beyond hating my hubby's job life is good, my son will be 3 in Dec. and we'll be moving back to the ass in about a year. How the hell have you been? Are you still in mormonville?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 22 Oct, 2007 3:56 AM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:
we'll be moving back to the ass in about a year.

How have I lived in Texas for so long and never heard that? This is like when I first heard the Ben Affleck called Ben Asslick. I can't hardly say Affleck now.

I believe I now live in Tex-ass.

Where do you think you'll move to Carla? And, by the way:

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:6hHpgvTi9x4BbM:http://www.prash.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/04/cake100.jpg

Happy 100 posts!

killer queen
killer queen Posted Mon 22 Oct, 2007 4:22 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
carlottarocks wrote:

How have I lived in Texas for so long and never heard that? This is like when I first heard the Ben Affleck called Ben Asslick. I can't hardly say Affleck now.

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:6hHpgvTi9x4BbM:http://www.prash.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/04/cake100.jpg

Happy 100 posts!

Ben Asslick?? hahahahahahaha

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 22 Oct, 2007 12:54 PM Quote
killer queen wrote:
Ben Asslick?? hahahahahahaha

It's fantastic, isn't it??

bombus
bombus Posted Mon 22 Oct, 2007 4:02 PM Quote
you have a child?! hah, crazy.. you remember my friend erin that was with us at V, she had a kid about a year ago... everyones having babies or dying... hah. i have been alright, still here, working, slowly dying, i may be moving to texas here pretty soon, im not going through another winter here after this year, if i cant transfer with my job im just picking up and leaving, but id really like to stay with the company. im going to hawaii in 6 days! i cant wait its fuckin freezing here, i just want a minute of summer.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 22 Oct, 2007 4:16 PM Quote
bombus wrote:
everyones having babies or dying

Isn't that the same thing? ; )

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Mon 22 Oct, 2007 6:49 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
carlottarocks wrote:

Happy 100 posts!

Oh yes, Tex-ass. I don't know if I made it up or what, but it's how I used to refer to the place. I think I will now say asslick as well :)

Don't know exactly where we'll move to as of yet, but hoping to be out in Katy or close to it. It all depends on what job my hubby may get and where.

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Mon 22 Oct, 2007 6:55 PM Quote
bombus wrote:
you have a child?! hah, crazy.. you remember my friend erin that was with us at V, she had a kid about a year ago... everyones having babies or dying... hah. i have been alright, still here, working, slowly dying, i may be moving to texas here pretty soon, im not going through another winter here after this year, if i cant transfer with my job im just picking up and leaving, but id really like to stay with the company. im going to hawaii in 6 days! i cant wait its fuckin freezing here, i just want a minute of summer.

I know, I calmed my ass down and had me a baby, who'd have thunk it?!?! Yep, I totally remember Erin, sounds like most of us are calming down, sorta ;)
One reason I want to move back to Tex-ass is because of the cold ass weather I've dealt with for 3 winters now, I'm done. Hopefully the transfer will work, I'll cross my fingers for ya!
Hawaii, lucky you! Soak up as much sun as you can for me!

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 4:27 AM