Travis

Re: If You're Argentinian Part V!!!
Aletways
Aletways Posted Thu 18 Oct, 2007 9:45 PM Quote

Haha, thanks for the review Goosey! I'll ask my friend Insy (wow, I've been mentioning her a lot lately, for very different reasons!) about Chuck. She's a sitcom fan (freak? jajaja, poor Insy!), she's watching all the new shows that've been premiered recently in the US and all the new episodes of some old ones, like CSI (which I love) and Heroes (which I never watched) hahaha xD.

Mandy, dicen que pruebes con otro nombre de usuario...

Nacho
Nacho Posted Thu 18 Oct, 2007 9:46 PM Quote
amandatravisfan wrote:
ale,creo que no tengo tu msn..no tenes drama en darmelo??

yo tampoco ¬¬ poniendose las pilas y largando el msn :P

Aletways
Aletways Posted Thu 18 Oct, 2007 9:48 PM Quote
Jajaja, a pedido del público xxxx! Siéntanse libres de agregarme! =o)

Igual voy a defraudarlos porque casi nunca me conecto (=oP), pero bueno, así la posibilidad está al menos! Jajaja xD .

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 18 Oct, 2007 9:50 PM Quote
LaLa!!! i know you love the pauletta stories...she never fails to deliver....

ready? here we go...this morning jenny (my friend, her assistant) was at her desk eating yogurt (peach if you were wondering. haha)...pauletta goes to her desk and says "is that ice cream?"...jenny says "no. it's yogurt."...pauletta says "oh...I just love ice cream! but i can't eat it that much anymore. as i've gotten older it's harder for me to maintain my weight.".........jenny put her ipod on at that point!!

what the hellllll Ale?!?!?! gracias a dios que ya se fue...for the rest of the day!! we need a break! hahaha

Aletways
Aletways Posted Thu 18 Oct, 2007 9:51 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

What's Chuck about?

Pancha, LEÉ! (otro momento Insy! Si existiera un número en la quiniela que significara Insy, le jugaría y aplicaría los conocimientos adquiridos en la reunión de Traviesos!) La respuesta está en el post arriba del tuyo!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 18 Oct, 2007 9:53 PM Quote
Or like I believe every american has a flag in the front part of his/her house and a basketball... aro? I don't know what's the word in english...

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 18 Oct, 2007 9:57 PM Quote
Or like I believe every american has a flag in the front part of his/her house and a basketball... aro? I don't know what's the word in english...

*hides flag...and basketbal*....ahem! exactly! LOL (kidding)

EDIT: i'll make a note to not include the basketball court on my next video! LOL XD

Aletways
Aletways Posted Thu 18 Oct, 2007 10:06 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
LaLa!!! i know you love the pauletta stories...she never fails to deliver....

ready? here we go...this morning jenny (my friend, her assistant) was at her desk eating yogurt (peach if you were wondering. haha)...pauletta goes to her desk and says "is that ice cream?"...jenny says "no. it's yogurt."...pauletta says "oh...I just love ice cream! but i can't eat it that much anymore. as i've gotten older it's harder for me to maintain my weight.".........jenny put her ipod on at that point!!

what the hellllll Ale?!?!?! gracias a dios que ya se fue...for the rest of the day!! we need a break! hahaha

Hahaha, I must say I love Jenny's attitude! Poor Pauletta, she sees ice cream everywhere! Maybe she thought Jenny was tricking her, telling her it was yogurt when it really was ice cream so she tried to make Jenny feel sorry for her...

Nacho
Nacho Posted Thu 18 Oct, 2007 10:08 PM Quote
conexion inalambrica, la %&$%€~#~#~~¬€%$&%&~€¬~€~€

nada q ver, pero me tenia q desahogar :P

Aletways
Aletways Posted Thu 18 Oct, 2007 10:11 PM Quote
Es la tecnología Nacho, quélevachaché?

Goosey, please don't hide anything! We want to see you just as you are!

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 18 Oct, 2007 10:13 PM Quote
Aletways wrote:
Goosey, please don't hide anything! We want to see you just as you are!

LOL ok i'll make sure there is super patriotic Goosey present in the next video........(fyi: super+patriotic are never used to describe goosey!!...ok well maybe super...like super pain in the ass) hahaha

Nacho
Nacho Posted Thu 18 Oct, 2007 10:15 PM Quote
Aletways wrote:
Es la tecnología Nacho, quélevachaché?

pero quien se cree q es la tecnologia? no se da cuenta q no me deja entrar en el foro o el msn? :P (y encima cuando estoy aburrido trabajando :P)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 18 Oct, 2007 10:17 PM Quote
Jajaja, internet me está andando tan mal que entre el post al que quiero contestar y mi respuesta hay treinta posts xD.

So you're not patriotic? That's interesting! Jajajaja.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 18 Oct, 2007 10:53 PM Quote
So you're not patriotic? That's interesting! Jajajaja.

jajaja...is it? i had no idea you had thought that about my countrymen! lol very interesting misconeptions we have about each other don't you think?? XD

Aletways
Aletways Posted Thu 18 Oct, 2007 11:43 PM Quote
That's the image we get from movies and tv shows! Goosey, I must ask you a very importan question! Are you a republican?

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:15 PM