Travis

Re: What Turns on a Man
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 12 Oct, 2007 7:13 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

A quick summary: he said that we don't care if a hot guy looks at them but if it's someone unattractive to us then they're pervs.

Haha this is soo true.

Thank You Grinner, The only totally honest woman on this board, I salute ya. Keep Skankin''

Dubz
One Step Beyond

Don't know if we dare broach this subject again but while I definitely acknowledge the fact that if you're attracted to a guy you're much more comfortable with him, er, assessing you, shall we say but truly there still is a line (at least for me) that even the hottest guy can cross. It's the lingering stare at one area of your body and seemingly no interest in you as a whole person that can put any guy in the pervy gross category.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 12 Oct, 2007 7:14 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:

Don't know if we dare broach this subject again but while I definitely acknowledge the fact that if you're attracted to a guy you're much more comfortable with him, er, assessing you, shall we say but truly there still is a line (at least for me) that even the hottest guy can cross. It's the lingering stare at one area of your body and seemingly no interest in you as a whole person that can put any guy in the pervy gross category.

can you stop moaning for a second ?
thank you

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 12 Oct, 2007 7:22 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

thank you

?

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 12 Oct, 2007 7:25 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

thank you

?

pulling your leg mommy

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 12 Oct, 2007 7:28 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
pulling your leg mommy

OK just making sure I wasn't really irritating you.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 12 Oct, 2007 9:03 PM Quote
11 hundred hits , when weird mommy talks people listen

heyjude
heyjude Posted Fri 12 Oct, 2007 9:08 PM Quote
hear, hear!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 12 Oct, 2007 9:17 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
11 hundred hits , when weird mommy talks people listen

blush. I think the thread title is just very enticing. And it's just the title of the article.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 12 Oct, 2007 11:34 PM Quote
Bump for the friday night looking to score crowd . weird mommy is the voice of reason

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 13 Oct, 2007 1:08 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

A quick summary: he said that we don't care if a hot guy looks at them but if it's someone unattractive to us then they're pervs.

Haha this is soo true.

Thank You Grinner, The only totally honest woman on this board, I salute ya. Keep Skankin''

Dubz
One Step Beyond

The point I was making was that the line varies proportionately on the hotness of the dude/perv checking them out.

Dubz

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 3:21 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
It's much more simple than that....

Breasts & Sex, with possibily, beer and food thrown in.

Dubz

Can't be arsed reading through all the posts, but another one is a well dressed woman.

And if she bites my lip when she's kissing me, that's a biggie too!

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 4:11 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
It's much more simple than that....

Breasts & Sex, with possibily, beer and food thrown in.

Dubz

Can't be arsed reading through all the posts, but another one is a well dressed woman.

And if she bites my lip when she's kissing me, that's a biggie too!

Don't you worry since we all have different opinions : some are attracted to what i'd describe as "a beer buddy", others like women wearing baseball caps....

So if i meet a guy with his mouth covered with blisters i can assume it's you then ?
LOL

Moray
Moray Posted Mon 15 Oct, 2007 3:41 PM Quote
I once got turned on when I was upstairs on a double decker bus going down a cobbled street.

I think the answer to this question is "Pretty Much anything".

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 15 Oct, 2007 4:02 PM Quote
Everything Tracy wears in this vid is HAWT !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K1xnVFxfw0

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 15 Oct, 2007 5:55 PM Quote
http://espn.go.com/media/pg2/2001/0619/photo/elaine_sp.jpg

"I don't know how you guys walk around with those things."

Pages Previous 1...7 8 9 10 [11] 12 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:28 AM