Travis

Re: Hello? (((echoes)))
ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 6:53 PM Quote
ACK ! minZd blowZn maZn how can you not like tomatos and peppers ?

but heres a nice little crusin video , its like going for a drive in me car

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-VODzscDr4

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 6:59 PM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
I'm just about the worst Mexican/Italian as far as food goes.

lol i say i'm a bad mexican because i don't like too much heat in my food! haha i am getting better slowly but surely with the tapatio but that may be it! haha

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 7:03 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Pinoy version tops it , Goosey head over to Diamond bar and you'll see what I mean

any particular restaurant? and what is it called? lol i don't want to say "give me your version of what my people call menudo!" haha

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 7:07 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
DAKOTA wrote:
I'm just about the worst Mexican/Italian as far as food goes.

lol i say i'm a bad mexican because i don't like too much heat in my food! haha i am getting better slowly but surely with the tapatio but that may be it! haha

Now, I like hot! Clears the sinus. Within reason though. It has to also have taste. My aunt made chili when I was road tripping out here last year. She lives in New Mexico. Anyway, it had no taste, it was just HOT. (also cold, I wasn't sure if it was supposed to be cold, but I was too much off a wuss to risk offense by asking! hahah!)

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 8:14 PM Quote
haha a few of you may get this...cute joke...

Pepito is in the 4th grade. It's "Good Health and Healthy Eating" Week at school. Everyday of the week in class, they're discussing healthy eating habits and eating healthy foods. The teacher asked them to come to school on Friday dressed as their favorite food. Sure enough on Friday all the kids come dressed in their costumes.

Teacher: "Oh, y'all look so cute and so nice. You first, Little Judy."

Little Judy is dressed in a red, round outfit with a green hat on.

Little Judy: "I'm an apple. I'm high in Vitamin A, I'm high in carbohydrates and I'm just good for the whole body."

Teacher: "How about you Little Jimmy?"

Little Jimmy stands up and he's dressed up in a long, yellow outfit.

Little Jimmy: "I'm a banana. I'm high in Vitamin E, I'm high in Potassi um, and I'm just good for the whole body."

Teacher: "Wow! That is very impressive little Jimmy, great. Okay, who's next?"

All of a sudden the door bursts open. It's Pepito. He is butt naked wearing a pair of cowboy boots and a cowboy hat. The teacher is infuriated!!

Teacher: "Pepito!! What do you think you're doing? What are you supposed to be dressed as?!?"

Pepito says, "Huevos Rancheros!!"

heyjude
heyjude Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 8:39 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
The Philippino version of menudo, and I'm not talking about the April Boys , is fucking AWESOME !

good god, man! i'm just getting logged onto the board now and i'm already falling off my chair LMAO! complete with reference to april boys and everything :-D

heyjude
heyjude Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 8:43 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
Pinoy version tops it , Goosey head over to Diamond bar and you'll see what I mean

any particular restaurant? and what is it called? lol i don't want to say "give me your version of what my people call menudo!" haha

LOL! goosey, you are very funny!!!

:-D

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 9:03 PM Quote
heyjude wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
The Philippino version of menudo, and I'm not talking about the April Boys , is fucking AWESOME !

good god, man! i'm just getting logged onto the board now and i'm already falling off my chair LMAO! complete with reference to april boys and everything :-D

you missed the jolibee thread last month , pure tumble weeds about that one

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 9:08 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

you should go to a Santa Nino fest , pure nightmare sermoning , but a feast afterwards . Better find some Cebuanos . They have a biggie in Long Beach

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 9:13 PM Quote
I am really glad I didn't buy tickets to the Spoon gig that was last night. They cancelled two tour dates, including the Kansas one to appear on SNL... psh.

Just watched a trailer for Be Kind, Rewind. Looks great. I really like Michel Gondry (loved Eternal Sunshine), love Mos Def. Jack Black can be great when he's not over the top. I'm looking forward to this... :)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 1:51 AM Quote
Where is everybody?

PART THREE!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 1:52 AM Quote
I'm here for a few minutes and then I shall disappear.

Forever.

Not really but it was fun to be dramatic for a second.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 1:59 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
I'm here for a few minutes and then I shall disappear.

Forever.

Not really but it was fun to be dramatic for a second.

Aw, c'mon! Where my gurls at?

Rollcall: DAKOTA! Nikki! I think Goosey has class... nats! Lindsey! Ashley!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 2:00 AM Quote
Looking for girls? Grey's Anatomy is starting! That's where they are at my Vermonster friend.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 2:04 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Looking for girls? Grey's Anatomy is starting! That's where they are at my Vermonster friend.

Psh. F*ck Grey's. YEAH, I said it. F*CK GREY'S! I hate Grey's

I'm all about the Office.

Pages Previous 1...8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:50 PM