Travis

Re: South Carolina answers a question
Afterglow
Afterglow Posted Thu 30 Aug, 2007 6:21 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
when you are as good looking as that you can be as stupid as you want. she could get by on her looks alone for years

That's the awful truth...but someday her looks will fade or she will get a whole bunch of plastic surgery and end up looking like this:
http://i15.tinypic.com/5xzzzt1.jpg

feri
feri Posted Thu 30 Aug, 2007 6:25 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:
Is anyone feeling a teensy bit sorry for this girl? Granted she is dumb as a doornail, but I wouldn't want any of my public speeches (in school,etc) posted all over the internet. Although it is amusing. :)

I don't really feel sorry for because she signed up for a national pagent that she knows will be shown on TV. It's not something private that somebody posted to humiliate her. She took care of that herself.

I think it's funny that she has been on the "Today" show and reanswered it (and claimed she couldn't hear it even though she repeated the question back to buy herself time). On Yahoo today they had a link to her hosting some geography quiz. She is totally milking this.

Yeah I saw the Today's Show interview..so dumb..they were pretty much sucking up to her..like hello why don't you just come out and say 'You know, you answer was stupid!' that would've been so much more fun to hear! And then she gets a chance to answer again, plz, she probably used all this time to figure out where US is and google her answer.

She didn't even take any responsibility for her stupidity.'I couldn't hear bla bla I got nervous bla bla' she should've just admit she's a naive little girl who buys right-wing media's lies.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Thu 30 Aug, 2007 9:11 AM Quote

I do apologise- i can't remember everything- especially since i didn't see that the first time around

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 5:44 PM