Travis

Re: Arseholes!
jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 1:55 AM Quote
Andrew wrote:
Esteban wrote:
I'm posting on the board less often recently, so that makes me think something's not quite as good as it was. It's the silly threads that make the whole board less attractive, knowing that you'll have to sift through complete dirge to get to something worth reading.

Exactly, whereas before the old and tired posts would disappear quickly enough they keep appearing at the top with the new board.

Ok it's interesting for about 2 seconds what you're listening to now but give it a bloody rest. (Yes I have posted there, yes I am a shamless hypocrite, yes I did love my 2 seconds..)

lol, it's actually funny, that there are some post there saying "STOP IT!!" and with that single post the thread get backs to the top XD

Esteban
Esteban Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 1:55 AM Quote
audrey wrote:
something isnt quite as good.. all of it. but let me say this, i havent been doing anything to make it any better. thats for sure.

perhaps we should all get our heads out of our arses and get to posting things we want to read and respond to. that way we dont have complain about the other posts that annoy us so..

what do you saaaaaaaaaaay? haha.

Yep, you're right. And sensible. Boo.

andyp
andyp Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 1:56 AM Quote
Andrew wrote:
yes I am a shamless hypocrite, yes I did love my 2 seconds..)

Its the ones who wont give it a rest after that though. I'm sure we have all posted there at some point but what separates us is that we dont keep floggin this dead horse like evey other twat about

audrey
audrey Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 1:57 AM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
Andrew wrote:
Esteban wrote:
I'm posting on the board less often recently, so that makes me think something's not quite as good as it was. It's the silly threads that make the whole board less attractive, knowing that you'll have to sift through complete dirge to get to something worth reading.

Exactly, whereas before the old and tired posts would disappear quickly enough they keep appearing at the top with the new board.

Ok it's interesting for about 2 seconds what you're listening to now but give it a bloody rest. (Yes I have posted there, yes I am a shamless hypocrite, yes I did love my 2 seconds..)

lol, it's actually funny, that there are some post there saying "STOP IT!!" and with that single post the thread get backs to the top XD

ahaha. thats why i laugh! its like. CUT IT OUT GUYS, REALLY. and someone spitefully posts in it. i laugh. haha.

andyp
andyp Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 1:58 AM Quote
audrey wrote:
CUT IT OUT GUYS, REALLY. and someone spitefully posts in it. i laugh. haha.

Guilty, think i was one of the last to post a nice bit 'stop' sign there.... god im not as bad as every othe dickhead am i?

Esteban
Esteban Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 2:00 AM Quote
Another one that amuses me, 'off to bed' posts. Never seen them on any other board.

audrey
audrey Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 2:01 AM Quote
Esteban wrote:
Another one that amuses me, 'off to bed' posts.

that makes sense though.. i mean, if i write something to you for you to respond to and i get nothing... im thinking someone broke into your bedroom window, kidnapped you, and has you taped up in some creepy basement..

all because you didnt say you were going to sleep.

AHAHA. :P

Esteban
Esteban Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 2:02 AM Quote
audrey wrote:
Esteban wrote:

that makes sense though.. i mean, if i write something to you for you to respond to and i get nothing... im thinking someone broke into your bedroom window, kidnapped you, and has you taped up in some creepy basement..

Again, boooooooooo =P

Andrew
Andrew Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 2:03 AM Quote
audrey wrote:

Sarcasm ignored.... :D

...why not just say you're off in whatever thread you happen to be chatting in

audrey
audrey Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 2:03 AM Quote
Esteban wrote:
audrey wrote:
Esteban wrote:

Again, boooooooooo =P

heeeeheee. :D

andyp
andyp Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 2:03 AM Quote
Got to love the trabs continental caring ;)

Esteban
Esteban Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 2:04 AM Quote
If the 'listening' thread is going, then so is the word association thread. Have you SEEN some of the posts on there?

audrey
audrey Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 2:05 AM Quote
Andrew wrote:
audrey wrote:

Sarcasm ignored.... :D

...why not just say you're off in whatever thread you happen to be chatting in

goooooooooooooooood point!

:D

in fact, i am off to bed. well, not off to bed, but i have to hang up the laundry. weee.

hey, you guys keep it real. :)

and really. everyone should stop being so absent. makes for a boring day.

xoxoxox

Andrew
Andrew Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 2:05 AM Quote
Esteban wrote:
If the 'listening' thread is going, then so is the word association thread. Have you SEEN some of the posts on there?

Sigmund would have bloody field day

EDIT: new game: sabotaging word association!

Andrew
Andrew Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 2:06 AM Quote
audrey wrote:
and really. everyone should stop being so absent. makes for a boring day.

Most sense anyone's talked in a very long time!

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:54 AM