Travis

Re: Arseholes!
Esteban
Esteban Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 1:28 AM Quote
audrey wrote:
now im feeling guilty for laughing at that! haha. aw.

dear boardies, i really dont want to be rude to you.
in fact, i want to be friends with you.

but once you go on about how cute the band is and how fran needs hair implants, it makes me want to implode with frustration. please realize this band is a group of amazing people that really dont deserve to be picked apart and degraded like theyre paris hilton. its disgusting.

thats all.

now, lets be friends.

Aye, what she said.

Also, take note that I am relatively new yet am not an arsehole, the two do not always go hand in hand.

Bat on.

audrey
audrey Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 1:30 AM Quote
there are plenty of new people around.. and really. theres nothing wrong with that at all. we were all new at one time! im okay with that.

im not okay with people acting like morons on a daily basis. or constant basis. haha.

Esteban
Esteban Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 1:32 AM Quote
audrey wrote:
there are plenty of new people around.. and really. theres nothing wrong with that at all. we were all new at one time! im okay with that.

im not okay with people acting like morons on a daily basis. or constant basis. haha.

I know you think I'm class Audrey, you've had that particular epiphany already ;-)

Andrew
Andrew Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 1:33 AM Quote
audrey wrote:

At the end of the day it comes down to what you said.

If someone was to post saying i need hair implants or somesuch advice about MY PERSONAL life I would perhaps be a bit put out by it. Ok Fran and the rest of the band are in the public eye but still.. they have as much of a right to respect as anyone else does

Right,
andyp
andyp Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 1:34 AM Quote
Aye well i may have come across a bit harsh but what audrey has just said pretty much sums it up. By no means at all are every single new person an arsehole but a lot are, and they flood over into the G-Chat, which for the most part is the last stand of the old board, and say the twatiest things, and we end up with these daft long pishy topics which just never end, and would never last on the old set up.

audrey
audrey Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 1:35 AM Quote
Andrew wrote:
audrey wrote:

If someone was to post saying i need hair implants or somesuch advice about MY PERSONAL life I would perhaps be a bit put out by it. Ok Fran and the rest of the band are in the public eye but still.. they have as much of a right to respect as anyone else does

its not cool to talk about anyone like that, especially a band we love! yeah! :D

Esteban
Esteban Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 1:35 AM Quote
Andrew wrote:
audrey wrote:

I agree with you, but I would say that people jumping in and publically flogging the original poster just gives the stupid original question the oxygen it doesn't deserve.

audrey
audrey Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 1:35 AM Quote
Esteban wrote:
audrey wrote:

I know you think I'm class Audrey, you've had that particular epiphany already ;-)

ahaha. but you are!

audrey
audrey Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 1:37 AM Quote
Esteban wrote:
Andrew wrote:
audrey wrote:

I agree with you, but I would say that people jumping in and publically flogging the original poster just gives the stupid original question the oxygen it doesn't deserve.

thats a good point too.
i hardly jump in the middle of those posts because i want them to dissapear. unfortunately, lots of people do respond to those posts and agree with what theyre saying. makes me cringe.

Andrew
Andrew Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 1:37 AM Quote
Esteban wrote:

The bandwagon's a good laugh though inni't?

Esteban
Esteban Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 1:38 AM Quote
audrey wrote:
Esteban wrote:
audrey wrote:

ahaha. but you are!

Oh, you charmer!

Esteban
Esteban Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 1:39 AM Quote
Andrew wrote:
Esteban wrote:

The bandwagon's a good laugh though inni't?

Sometimes ;-)

Re: What Audrey said :- There should be a democratically elected single person who publically flogs/humiliates people who make stupid posts.

KevInSweden
KevInSweden Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 1:40 AM Quote
Best cancel my plans for 4 separate 'What do you think (Fran/Dougie/Andy/Neil) ate for breakfast this morning?' threads....

And yes I was going to post them in the general board section... bwahahahahaha

andyp
andyp Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 1:41 AM Quote
Sounds like a good plan to me... but wasnt that more or less unofficeally Harry job before "retirement"

Andrew
Andrew Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 1:41 AM Quote
Esteban wrote:
Re: What Audrey said :- There should be a democratically elected single person who publically flogs/humiliates people who make stupid posts.

Aye but since Haz went M.I.A. it's been a bit of anarchy really.

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:32 AM