Travis

Re: Maybe this might put the recors straight...
paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 26 Aug, 2007 5:17 PM Quote
monkey wrote:
travisonline drama without coldplay/mr az, whatever his name is.
i love it jejejeje

Ah sure they're not the only people around here who can stir things up. Although i've learned just to ignore others who try to now..

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sun 26 Aug, 2007 5:35 PM Quote
Yaaawwwwn.

Sunny
Sunny Posted Sun 26 Aug, 2007 7:01 PM Quote
Sunny wrote:

I've no idea what you're supposed to have done but, I also suffer from Asperger's Syndrome and you've just gotta learn to read and re-read things and think before you post - either that or take it on the chin, laugh it off and move on.

*edit* ok, i've now seen the video and I can't quite believe that people were causing an argument over that!

And Feri's post was probably the most ridiculous of the bunch - first she asks what she has missed re the argument, then calls the poor lass an 'attention whore' - lovely (!)

*edit 2* oops, i was supposed to 'edit' rather than re-post and bump - sorry!

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Sun 26 Aug, 2007 7:05 PM Quote
Sunny wrote:
Sunny wrote:

I've no idea what you're supposed to have done but, I also suffer from Asperger's Syndrome and you've just gotta learn to read and re-read things and think before you post - either that or take it on the chin, laugh it off and move on.

*edit* ok, i've now seen the video and I can't quite believe that people were causing an argument over that!

And Feri's post was probably the most ridiculous of the bunch - first she asks what she has missed re the argument, then calls the poor lass an 'attention whore' - lovely (!)

*edit 2* oops, i was supposed to 'edit' rather than re-post and bump - sorry!

Agreed, especially about the attention whore comment.

cutie188
cutie188 Posted Sun 26 Aug, 2007 7:31 PM Quote
thanks

feri
feri Posted Sun 26 Aug, 2007 7:53 PM Quote
Sunny wrote:

Why do people think just cuz we have something negative to say that it has to be about the video? I wanted to see the video cuz I was curious why some said it was bad, but it had nothing to do with my comment. I saw the video, and it's ok, I don't understand why people made a big deal about it, but then again, if you post something you should expect the comments-positive AND negative.

I just made the comment because I found it a bit annoying that someone makes ANOTHER thread to explain herself and why people should forgive her. And then she mentions her disorder. I don't know if she actually has it or not, but if she does then I'm sorry for being a bitch, but one thing I've learned is that people say a lot on the net and you shouldn't believe everything they say.

Sunny
Sunny Posted Sun 26 Aug, 2007 7:56 PM Quote
feri wrote:

Why do people here think just cuz we have something negative to say that it has to be about the video? I wanted to see the video cuz I was curious why some said it was bad, but it had nothing to do with my comment.

I just made the comment because I found it a bit annoying that someone makes ANOTHER thread to explain herself and why people should forgive her. And then mention her disorder. I don't know if she actually has it or not, but if she does I'm sorry for being a bitch, but one thing I've learned is that people say a lot on the net and you shouldn't don't believe everything they say.

Errr ... ok. You just contradicicted yourself, but whatever - I just thought it was unnecessary.

feri
feri Posted Sun 26 Aug, 2007 7:57 PM Quote
Sunny wrote:
feri wrote:

Why do people here think just cuz we have something negative to say that it has to be about the video? I wanted to see the video cuz I was curious why some said it was bad, but it had nothing to do with my comment.

I just made the comment because I found it a bit annoying that someone makes ANOTHER thread to explain herself and why people should forgive her. And then mention her disorder. I don't know if she actually has it or not, but if she does I'm sorry for being a bitch, but one thing I've learned is that people say a lot on the net and you shouldn't don't believe everything they say.

Errr ... ok. You just contradicicted yourself, but whatever - I just thought it was unnecessary.

How? Maybe the whore part was harsh (I didn't mean an actual whore) so I am sorry for that, I meant attention seeker.

Sunny
Sunny Posted Sun 26 Aug, 2007 8:03 PM Quote
Well, I find it annoying how people create a ton of threads about zilch, but I don't go around calling them attention whores - even though I may think it!

feri
feri Posted Sun 26 Aug, 2007 8:13 PM Quote
Sunny wrote:
Well, I find it annoying how people create a ton of threads about zilch, but I don't go around calling them attention whores - even though I may think it!

Well I guess that's where we differ. There's something irritating about wanting validation from a bunch of people on a forum.

Some people didn't like the video you made, just move on to the next topic and don't drag it on.

I don't like sounding like a bitch, but I hate to sugarcoat things.

I hate ending on a bad note, so to cutie I'm sorry if my comment seemed harsh, but I still think you wanted attention in your posts 'my god.....' and 'maybe this might put the records...' You don't need 2 different threads for the same old topic. Drop the topic, just like I'm going to drop this topic now. Welcome to the board. I'm Feri.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 26 Aug, 2007 9:21 PM Quote
feri wrote:
You don't need 2 different threads for the same old topic.

Well... unless you're on T-chat you don't. You can seemingly have a million topics about the same thing on there and it's "OK" ;)

Esteban
Esteban Posted Sun 26 Aug, 2007 10:03 PM Quote
Why are people singling Feri out for her observation when mine was practically the same?

Andrew
Andrew Posted Sun 26 Aug, 2007 11:59 PM Quote
I didn't say it but I was thinking the same as both Esteban and Feri.

C'mon folks this is G.Chat not myspace ;)

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 9:29 AM Quote
Esteban wrote:
Why are people singling Feri out for her observation when mine was practically the same?

Using the word whore rather than seeker as you did was unecessary.

Re: Maybe this might put the record straight...
isma
isma Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 3:26 PM Quote
...It was unecessary to post two different threads as well .

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Next All Times UTC Current Time 11:39 PM