Travis

its so easy to offend people...
gothichero
gothichero Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 6:01 PM Quote
Its happened too many times.. You know.. like you don mean to hurt or scandalize anybody but you end up doing so.. Like I just did starting that silly infamous hair transplantation thread.. I think most of the perceived racist remarks also are not meant to be racist.. you know wut i mean???

Re: its so easy to offend people...
Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 6:05 PM Quote
gothichero wrote:
Its happened too many times.. You know.. like you don mean to hurt or scandalize anybody but you end up doing so.. Like I just did starting that silly infamous hair transplantation thread.. I think most of the perceived racist remarks also are not meant to be racist.. you know wut i mean???

What racist remarks, what have I missed?!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 6:11 PM Quote
Yup!!!

Waaah Waaah Waaahh,

Quit yer bleating, if something or someone offends you then stay away from it, I am sick to the back teeth of living in a "Nanny State" where you can't do or say anything but someone can get offended, here's the paradox, That sort of stuff offends me!!! If you don't like Roy Chubby Brown or Bernard Manning then DON'T FUCKING WATCH THEM by the way I don't like them either but not because they are sexist or racist but because they are shite, in my opinion of course.

Dubz
Nemo me impune lacessit

gothichero
gothichero Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 6:20 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
gothichero wrote:

You dint miss anything... I was just saying that anything you say will be twisted and made sound important when the truth is you might have uttered some nonsense. Nobody can be politically correct all the time right... for ex: In India there is a lot of racism.. i mean lots... nobody knows about this outside India but let me tell you there is a lot of such shit. And people always wait to brand you a racist. So was just saying how important it is to think before you say something. We might say things with the most innocent of intentions... But we might end up offending someone.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 6:28 PM Quote
gothichero wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
gothichero wrote:

You dint miss anything... I was just saying that anything you say will be twisted and made sound important when the truth is you might have uttered some nonsense. Nobody can be politically correct all the time right... for ex: In India there is a lot of racism.. i mean lots... nobody knows about this outside India but let me tell you there is a lot of such shit. And people always wait to brand you a racist. So was just saying how important it is to think before you say something. We might say things with the most innocent of intentions... But we might end up offending someone.

People just get offended really easily on here, it's difficult to figure out the tone in which people are talkin. Innit. But sometimes people do say silly things lmao.

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 9:57 PM Quote
Hey, gothichero. I am one of those who finds that thread needless but everyone has a right to post anything. So everyone is free to make their comments under your post too. As long as the board rules are not broken of course.
I haven't read the whole responds in your thread but I noticed you posted an apology, right? That was very nice of you.

Anyway, you shouldn't be offended to anyone here. They are mostly nice people and I am sure you didn't mean to hurt anyone with your post. Just forget it. So will others, trust me! ;-)

Andrew
Andrew Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 10:02 PM Quote
Here is what it comes down to ladies and gentlemen (and this applies to many many threads including that godawfulsong/video thread especially)

If you post something on a PUBLIC messageboard, do not be surprised if folk disagree with you. If you can't handle this please refrain from using the internet, for everyone's sake

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 10:05 PM Quote
Andrew wrote:
Here is what it comes down to ladies and gentlemen (and this applies to many many threads including that godawfulsong/video thread especially)

If you post something on a PUBLIC messageboard, do not be surprised if folk disagree with you. If you can't handle this please refrain from using the internet, for everyone's sake

Erm, I concur!!

(I still dont know what it means tho, I'm off to find a dictionary haha)

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 10:06 PM Quote
Andrew wrote:

Holla!

isma
isma Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 10:08 PM Quote
Andrew wrote:

Agree!

cutie188
cutie188 Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 11:51 PM Quote
Andrew wrote:

O totally agree with all of you here, people are to easily offended and jokes and remarks can be taken the wrong way. maybe myself and others need to take that into consideration.

apology to andrew about my comment about him, to be honest didnt even know what he looked like, cause didnt know the pic was infact him. The comment was infact meant to be in a joke kinda way.

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 11:54 PM Quote
Andrew wrote:

Hmm What have I missed again?!

isma
isma Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 11:58 PM Quote
champagnesupernova wrote:
Andrew wrote:

Hmm What have I missed again?!

Enjoy!

cutie188
cutie188 Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 11:59 PM Quote
dont think u missed anything really...

isma
isma Posted Sun 26 Aug, 2007 12:00 AM Quote
cutie188 wrote:
dont think u missed anything really...

You don't think so ?