Travis

WHY DON'T YOU section
Fran
Fran Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 6:08 AM Quote
The best way to get one of these tees is to make one yourself. That's what we did. I downloaded the SELFISH JEAN font from the selfish jean website, dropped it in my font manager in the computer and then wrote BORN TO ROCK in capitals. That was it. I sized the font at 250.
Or... burn a cd with the selfish jean font and take it down to your tee shirt makers and let them do it.

Re: Our statement about BORN TO ROCK T-shirt to Wee Store
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 6:52 AM Quote
I guess you guys gotta DIY it.

That's what I had to do with my Radio Clyde T-shirt. I had to screen print it myself. The website wanted $40 bucks for it! Bastards...

Pssh. I wish WE were getting loads of rain so I could use a WDIAROM umbrella. It's burning here in Kansas. And my car doesn't have any air conditioning... EEEEEEEEEE. Gotta love those summer days...

deebee
deebee Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 9:03 AM Quote
Paul, now you know what your next T-shirt project is!!!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 3:20 PM Quote
deebee wrote:

I thought the same thing!

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 7:15 PM Quote
deebee wrote:

I didn't even do the download thing like Fran said. I just copied it using 'My Eyes' (pun intended) and then drew it on. I looked at it the other day and noticed Jaffa cakes isn't straigh- oops!

By the way, the t-shirt gets a lot of looks when it's out on the town. Belfast got a taster on tuesday, and Antrim is going to get a taster on sunday. I'm even playing a gig in it, s'gona be weeeeeeeeeeird!

Re: WHY DON'T YOU section
TALIA
TALIA Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 7:35 PM Quote
Fran wrote:
The best way to get one of these tees is to make one yourself. That's what we did. I downloaded the SELFISH JEAN font from the selfish jean website, dropped it in my font manager in the computer and then wrote BORN TO ROCK in capitals. That was it. I sized the font at 250.
Or... burn a cd with the selfish jean font and take it down to your tee shirt makers and let them do it.

nice :)
i'm gonna make one

meags
meags Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 9:24 PM Quote
Im with you! except I dont have a credit card so I couldint buy it if it went to Wee store anyway :(

imkatatonic
imkatatonic Posted Sat 01 Sep, 2007 5:05 AM Quote
Fran wrote:

I've thought about that, but I was expecting some kindness from the Wee Store to save me that work. Anyways, I'll keep it in mind and in the meantime I'm buying a brand new white t-shirt :D

*outrageously happy 'cos of Fran's reply*

Sorry, I couldn't help it <:o)

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Sat 01 Sep, 2007 11:21 AM Quote
Fran wrote:

Hey Fran thanks for that. It's so much more creative and less expensive to make your own! I used to work at a Reprographics place so I'm sure I could get a good price if they did it for me heh heh!

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Tue 04 Sep, 2007 11:49 PM Quote
Fran wrote:

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Tue 04 Sep, 2007 11:49 PM Quote
Fran wrote:

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Fri 14 Sep, 2007 2:12 PM Quote
Fran wrote:

hehe...that's what I did the day I saw the video xD!!
:)

drift-nina
drift-nina Posted Sat 15 Sep, 2007 12:04 AM Quote
Yulia Nox wrote:
Fran wrote:

hehe...that's what I did the day I saw the video xD!!
:)

and this .... was the result :D

te adoro yisu!!! xD ... soy tu hincha!!!

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z99/the_girl_with_no_name/yisut-shirt.jpg

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Sat 15 Sep, 2007 3:13 AM Quote
My tee!! :D!

:D

drift-nina
drift-nina Posted Sat 15 Sep, 2007 3:52 AM Quote
Yulia Nox wrote:
My tee!! :D!

:D