Travis

Re: Mexico City's Official Thread - Setlist August 2
kornflakes21
kornflakes21 Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 3:22 PM Quote
Wow, el concierto estuvo genial, enorme, apabullante, rifadisimo, hasta se me travo la quijada y me dieron ganas de chillar de la emocion, :D cuando Fran dijo, les gusta la musica clasica? y empezo la hermosa tonada de WHY DOES IT ALWAYS RAIN ON ME.

Simply put, the best concert ever, ever, ever
did i say ever?

zu
zu Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 3:32 PM Quote
God, I´m so tired... I went out to the concert of 2004 as a fan of Travis after what I saw, but after yesterday, they ARE GODS!!

One of the best concerts ever.. and I´m hard to please... I would have oved to meet them though but still..

THANK YOU TRAVIS!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!

zu
zu Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 3:34 PM Quote
Upss

may
may Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 4:53 PM Quote
IT WAS AMAZING!!!! what a terrific night!!!!
It's the best concert I've ever been!!!! TRAVIS ROCKS!!!!

beda
beda Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 5:13 PM Quote
WOWW!!!

que GENIAL!!!!!!!! ha sido uno de los mejores conciertos a los que he ido

Cantaron U16 que tenía muchas ganas de escuchar en vivo, y toda la energía en las canciones fue muy chido, obviamente WHY Does it always rain on me?? fue la mejor escuche el sonido del violín y WoW!!!

AMAZING SHOW!!!!!!!! 31 SONGS!!

killer queen
killer queen Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 5:47 PM Quote
it was AMAZING!!!!!! my whole body hurts, but it's worth it!!!

Buffsak
Buffsak Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 5:50 PM Quote
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BEST!!!!! GUYS U ROKZZZ!!! T.T....MY 5 SENSES AREN'T THE SAME SINCE YESTERDAY.......!!!!...Fran...i tried to infiltrate to backstage i only wanted a picture with all of u, but security ordered me 5 times to go out....XD, i looked suspiciuos......jajajajajajajajaj

Cinthya Olguín
Cinthya Olguín Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 6:28 PM Quote
It was awesome the hole show, I was screaming so loud that today I can barely speak. I'm still amused they played such a lot of songs, I was expecting a great show but it was the most incredible show I could even imagine. I think they could really feel all the love we feel for them so they decided to give us the same amount of love with all that amazing songs. I cried when they played THE HUMPTY DUMPTY LOVE SONG, it was magic. I love them so much, really love them.

Cinthya Olguín
It was awesome the whole show, I was screaming so loud that today I can barely speak. I'm still amused they played such a lot of songs, I was expecting a great show but it was the most incredible show I could even imagine. I think they could really feel all the love we feel for them so they decided to give us the same amount of love with all that amazing songs. I cried when they played THE HUMPTY DUMPTY LOVE SONG, it was magic. I love them so much, really love them.

Cinthya Olguín
It was awesome the whole show, I was screaming so loud that today I can barely speak. I'm still amused they played such a lot of songs, I was expecting a great show but it was the most incredible show I could even imagine. I think they could really feel all the love we feel for them so they decided to give us the same amount of love with all that amazing songs. I cried when they played THE HUMPTY DUMPTY LOVE SONG, it was magic. I love them so much, really love them.

Cinthya Olguín
Cinthya Olguín Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 6:34 PM Quote

Cinthya Olguín
Cinthya Olguín Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 6:34 PM Quote

TRAVIS MEXICO
TRAVIS MEXICO Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 6:47 PM Quote
it was AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-FUCKIN-MAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Itzel
Itzel Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 8:15 PM Quote
I don't think I will ever get over August 2nd 2007! Hell, people I know that went to the concert as non-Travis fans came out adoring them and even got t-shirts, hahaha. Especially my one friend, I've created a monster. :')

TRAVIS MEXICO
TRAVIS MEXICO Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 8:36 PM Quote
Itzel wrote:
I don't think I will ever get over August 2nd 2007! Hell, people I know that went to the concert as non-Travis fans came out adoring them and even got t-shirts, hahaha. Especially my one friend, I've created a monster. :')

te envie un mensaje privado

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times UTC Current Time 11:53 AM