Travis

mexican bad luck =(
Ziggy Stardust
Ziggy Stardust Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 6:03 PM Quote
oh guys...i cant belive my bad luck
im from mexico and im a real travis fan and now...im dying at home.
yes...im dying. i have lot of medical troubles at my body...and i didnt realise until now.
my name's annie and all my friends will be tonigh at travis show in mexico city but me because my illness. but i wish you travis all the best for tonight...the best for you, for the mexican fans, for everybody at sport palace...Im so sad...this would be the happiest day in my life and now im fighting for staying alive at home.
im so tired,but i wanted to write this message, because i love you travis...and please...come back soon. probably i get better =(
=( oh guys...i really wanted to be with you but...aaaaah :'( so sorry
well, kisses for all of you.
luv ya so much
Annie (Ziggy Stardust)
Pd. MY best friend sara spain send lots of love for you!

Re: mexican bad luck =(
CyberSurfer
CyberSurfer Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 6:19 PM Quote
ohh que lastima... yo moria de fiebre ayer y antier... pero por nada del mundo dejare de ir al concierto, voy debil pero alli estare...

Espero que te mejores pronto!!
ya te pasaremos fotos y algun video.

Saludos!

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 6:21 PM Quote
cripes...feel better ziggy!

jontxuboy
jontxuboy Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 6:27 PM Quote
ANIMO ZiGGY ya checaste el concierto que puedes escuchar desde la pagina???? se q no es lo mismo pero bueno es mejor q nada no ??? muchisima suerte espero q te mejores y nos avises cuando estes mejor ok??

juan pablo

sara spain
sara spain Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 6:43 PM Quote
Ziggy Stardust wrote:
oh guys...i cant belive my bad luck
im from mexico and im a real travis fan and now...im dying at home.
yes...im dying. i have lot of medical troubles at my body...and i didnt realise until now.
my name's annie and all my friends will be tonigh at travis show in mexico city but me because my illness. but i wish you travis all the best for tonight...the best for you, for the mexican fans, for everybody at sport palace...Im so sad...this would be the happiest day in my life and now im fighting for staying alive at home.
im so tired,but i wanted to write this message, because i love you travis...and please...come back soon. probably i get better =(
=( oh guys...i really wanted to be with you but...aaaaah :'( so sorry
well, kisses for all of you.
luv ya so much
Annie (Ziggy Stardust)
Pd. MY best friend sara spain send lots of love for you!

muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 6:53 PM Quote
ahhh i'm so sorry to hear that. i really hope you get better very soon. is there any way you could stream it live or have your friends record the concert so you can experience it through that?

Ziggy Stardust
Ziggy Stardust Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 8:18 PM Quote
thanks for the support to all of you
gracias en serio...de menos, se que estaran todos alla juntos y felices escuchando a travis...
that you will be all together so happy this is the thing that makes me feel a little better, believe it or not...=D

Luis
Luis Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 4:43 AM Quote
Oh An !!!! me recuerdas?? soy Luis de Costa Rica, pero que te pasa mujer!!! tu salud primero, eso no importa ya tendras otras oportunidades para verlos. De verdad me preocupas cuando dices que estas casi tratando de estar viva !!!! MUCHA SUERTE, ESPERO QUE TE RECUPERES PRONTO, solo sé positiva, eso cura todo los males, te mando la mejor de las vibras desde Costa Rica, mi correo: luajimbar@hotmail.com, estemos en contacto, sé que te curarás !

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 2:03 AM