Travis

Re: Orlando Show
Luv
Luv Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 3:40 AM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
Luv wrote:
SamuraiSandy wrote:
hopefully, it won't be your last!! it shouldn't be - i'm pretty sure they said they'd be coming around again...

Yeah, I think Fran mentioned that they'd be back - it might have been my ears hearing what they want, but it sounded like "within the year" maybe. Can't be certain. But i'm definitely not missing the next one!!
:D

Nope! not just your ears...I heard the same. haha! i'm going to catch as many as i can--again...i saw them 4 times this year already! lol...i just can't get enough of them...they are amazing!

Sweet!!

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 6:49 PM Quote
nice setlist!

Adrian77
Adrian77 Posted Sat 04 Aug, 2007 2:04 AM Quote
Luv wrote:
I have been to a Travis show -- FINALLY!! ...and it was awesome! ;)

The Orlando show last night was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.! I was right in front of Andy!! Right there! and cameras were allowed! And I took many many pictures..I actually had to delete some previous pictures during the show because my memory card was full. The songs were wonderful - here's the setlist in no particular order:

Selfish Jean
Good Feeling (Klaus! Klaus! Klaus!)
Battleships
Pipe Dreams
Eyes Wide Open
As You Are
Sing
Love will Come Through
Closer
Quicksand
WDIAROM
My Eyes
Side
Writing to Reach You
Flowers in the Window - my favorite part was when Fran let go of his guitar and Andy and Dougie reached in to play it (Dougie strumming, Andy making the chords - sweet!!)
Turn
Driftwood

And I know people were disappointed about after the show (well, the wait was really long) -- I was just as exhausted as everyone else, but I can't believe that someone used the phrase "Only Andy" - ONLY ANDY?!!? He's way awesome and as much as I was hoping the rest of the band was coming out - I am not at ALL disappointed that Andy came out.
I am overjoyed.
My first Travis concert -- and hopefully not my last. I can't wait to go to another show!

Thanks guys for an amazing experience.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/allaboutdrums/MeandANDY730.07.jpg (THANK YOU ANDY!!)

Hey!, remember the guy that was before you at the line waiting to get in ??? yes...the one that told you has a camera somewhere...?? (pants) haha, ok, that's me! how are you? just stopped to say hi, and to say thank you 'cause i remember you told me inside the venue that i could take my cam out because it was ok to take pictures.
I met the band many hours before the show.
the gig blowed my mind. Andy gave me his pick during the concert. he's so fucking awesome.
I get home around 3.45 am...almost dead, but happy :)
take care :)

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 9:29 AM