Travis

Crazy, Crazy Dreams
GotChrist
GotChrist Posted Tue 31 Jul, 2007 12:59 PM Quote
I had a very weird dream last night.

I was the devil with the goat legs and everything, I was in heaven and I was playing snooker with Fred Durst from Limp Bizkit.

What was your weirdest dream???

Re: Crazy, Crazy Dreams
Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Tue 31 Jul, 2007 5:15 PM Quote
I can never remember my weird dreams...though I have a reoccuring one, whereby I really need the toilet and can NEVER find one...

paul_c
paul_c Posted Tue 31 Jul, 2007 5:17 PM Quote
My weirdest one was where Dougie was skipping up and down a lane, claiming he was in love with a boardie. She just cried

That's the weirdest that is appropriate for here at least

PictureInWhite
PictureInWhite Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 2:47 AM Quote
I have a couple...when I was younger, I dreamt I was an action hero who had to save a skyscraper city full of crying oppressed rat people from their evil despot.

Then once when I was sick and taking Nyquil (and why I'll never take it again!), I dreamt that Bono went on a killing rampage and shot a bunch of people, including the Edge. And they sent me in to do hostage negotiations...I actually sat bolt right up in my bed and turned on CNN cos I thought it was so real!

But the funniest one was when I dreamt I went to NYC and we went to a dinner theatre that didn't have a show that night. They seated us and our waiter comes up....AND IT'S FRAN! Of course he's a singing waiter and then suddenly a fat lady with a viking helmet appears and they sing a duet...then he disappears onto the stage with his tray and all the waiters start climbing ladders and doing acrobatic things with their trays...then Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake come in with the papparazzi following them...someone says something derogatory about Britney, so Justin punches the guy...they get thrown out into the corridor and everyone follows...very odd indeed...

GotChrist
GotChrist Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 1:03 PM Quote
PictureInWhite wrote:
I have a couple...when I was younger, I dreamt I was an action hero who had to save a skyscraper city full of crying oppressed rat people from their evil despot.

Then once when I was sick and taking Nyquil (and why I'll never take it again!), I dreamt that Bono went on a killing rampage and shot a bunch of people, including the Edge. And they sent me in to do hostage negotiations...I actually sat bolt right up in my bed and turned on CNN cos I thought it was so real!

But the funniest one was when I dreamt I went to NYC and we went to a dinner theatre that didn't have a show that night. They seated us and our waiter comes up....AND IT'S FRAN! Of course he's a singing waiter and then suddenly a fat lady with a viking helmet appears and they sing a duet...then he disappears onto the stage with his tray and all the waiters start climbing ladders and doing acrobatic things with their trays...then Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake come in with the papparazzi following them...someone says something derogatory about Britney, so Justin punches the guy...they get thrown out into the corridor and everyone follows...very odd indeed...

Those really ARE weird dreams ... you win! :P

happy_me
happy_me Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 1:24 PM Quote
Posted this in another thread a while back.

I had a really weird one a couple of years back.

I was going to a movie premiere, but we were all sitting in a hall inside a castle. Suddenly I noticed that I was sitting next to David Bowie, so I turned my head to ask for his autograph, but he disappeared. I then decided to go outside for some fresh air, and found myself outside a little cabin by the sea. There I saw the guy who plays Sahir in Lost, and he was crying. He had blown off both his hands in an accident and had to leave Lost. Then Sharon Stone fell down some stairs and I helped her up. Usher then came and wanted to give me a jacket...but then I started to run, with all these celebs chasing me, and then I woke up.

I've also dreamt being pregnant with a robot.

Actually most of my dreams are weird and crazy, but some should not be mentioned and others I've forgotten.

GotChrist
GotChrist Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 1:29 PM Quote
happy_me wrote:
Posted this in another thread a while back.

I had a really weird one a couple of years back.

I was going to a movie premiere, but we were all sitting in a hall inside a castle. Suddenly I noticed that I was sitting next to David Bowie, so I turned my head to ask for his autograph, but he disappeared. I then decided to go outside for some fresh air, and found myself outside a little cabin by the sea. There I saw the guy who plays Sahir in Lost, and he was crying. He had blown off both his hands in an accident and had to leave Lost. Then Sharon Stone fell down some stairs and I helped her up. Usher then came and wanted to give me a jacket...but then I started to run, with all these celebs chasing me, and then I woke up.

Actually most of my dreams are weird and crazy, but some should not be mentioned and others I've forgotten.

lol.

I don't know why, but this reminded me of a dream I had where I was at the cinemas with my entire highschool and we were watching Pink Panther and we were called out at random times to get a tetanus jag and when I went out I got my jag off of Doctor Who and I killed him after he gave me it.

It was very weird.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 1:38 PM Quote
happy_me wrote:

ARF !

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 5:11 PM Quote
GotChrist wrote:
tetanus jag

Does jag mean a shot?

GotChrist
GotChrist Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 5:22 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Does jag mean a shot?

Yep

bridget jones
bridget jones Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 5:44 PM Quote
GotChrist wrote:
I had a very weird dream last night.

I was the devil with the goat legs and everything, I was in heaven and I was playing snooker with Fred Durst from Limp Bizkit.

What was your weirdest dream???

I'm generally a relatively happy, upbeat person, but for some reason, my dreams are usually really dark and disturbing. Like something out of a Marilyn Manson video or movies like Saw or Hostel. I've dreamt that my husband was a mass-murderer, and he made me help him to disembowel someone; I've also dreamt that I was lured into a torture chamber from what I thought was someone's garage. Scary stuff. Maybe I need to go into therapy. :o/

I do have normal dreams sometimes. One time, I was pushing a baby carriage, and when I went to check inside the carriage, I pulled back the blanket, and my dog was laying on his back like a baby. I'm 40 years old with no child, so I don't exactly need therapy to figure that one out. ;o)

GotChrist
GotChrist Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 6:10 PM Quote
My friend had a dream where he was torturing the pope for being himself for no apparent reason and he was then eaten by a lion with wine bottle tops on it's teeth. Then he came back to life with a flash like Pacman and he was God. Then he farted and everyone started to dance.

That's a little weird too, don't you think???

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 6:18 PM Quote
I once dreamt i was sightseeing in England. The place was a little town by the sea shore. I went into an old record shop and was talking with the only people there when i realised it was Morrisey. We got on so well he suggested i stay with him running the shop and live with him.
Next thing i know, we were watching the sea level rising in the shop's backyard and were talking about moving elsewhere.

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 6:22 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
I once dreamt i was sightseeing in England. The place was a little town by the sea shore. I went into an old record shop and was talking with the only people there when i realised it was Morrisey. We got on so well he suggested i stay with him running the shop and live with him.
Next thing i know, we were watching the sea level rising in the shop's backyard and were talking about moving elsewhere.

For some weird reason, when I first read that, I didn't read the "I once dreamt" bit...and thought that it was a REAL experience...seemed believable! hahah...I am such a fool

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 6:24 PM Quote
Tianyan wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:

For some weird reason, when I first read that, I didn't read the "I once dreamt" bit...and thought that it was a REAL experience...seemed believable! hahah...I am such a fool

Funny as i was tempted to add "Wait. This is not a dream ! It's reality!"

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:27 PM