Travis

12 Fixed Memories
sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 10:12 AM Quote
There was an article posted on the old board a few weeks ago by Sam Sandy and another one by Paul c about the hypnotherapy Fran went through to fix some memories which then lead to the 12 memories album. Anybody else interested by that?

Re: 12 Fixed Memories
Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 12:15 PM Quote
Yes me . I think it was a brilliant idea to address the situation. Obviously very good results! Tabs are pants, hard to get off , make you fell unreal , best avoided if possible.

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 1:14 PM Quote
Somewhere Else wrote:
Tabs are pants, hard to get off , make you fell unreal , best avoided if possible.

Glad to see am not the only one who finds the "approach" interesting! I went through a similar process and its been an incredible help. Sorry for my little knowledge of english but I don't understand what you mean in the quote?

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 5:47 PM Quote
sorry angel wrote:
There was an article posted on the old board a few weeks ago by Sam Sandy and another one by Paul c about the hypnotherapy Fran went through to fix some memories which then lead to the 12 memories album. Anybody else interested by that?

Not to get technical, but it was posted a couple of times before then and since.

Yes, it's incredibly interesting and explains why Fran has chosen not to play anything (besides LWCT) live at this point in time. I hope that will change in the future as TM is seriously an underrated album.

weelannie
weelannie Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 7:06 PM Quote
I never realised thats where the 12 Memories album came from. What's the story then about the hypnotherapy; why did he have it etc? Sorry to be nosey, just never knew any of this so curious, Wee Lannie x

Travis Rocker
Travis Rocker Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 7:51 PM Quote
yeah makes more sense now

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 9:14 PM Quote
sorry angel wrote:
Somewhere Else wrote:
Tabs are pants, hard to get off , make you fell unreal , best avoided if possible.

Glad to see am not the only one who finds the "approach" interesting! I went through a similar process and its been an incredible help. Sorry for my little knowledge of english but I don't understand what you mean in the quote?

Sorry for slang. What I meant was tablets are awful things. They mess your head up . They may help but they do damage as well . Best avoided if possible.

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Sun 27 May, 2007 1:07 PM Quote
[quote="MusicGirl99"] [quote="sorry angel"] Not to get technical, but it was posted a couple of times before then and since.

Missed those then, did a few search at the time on the old board but unsuccessful.
Interesting observation, didn't realise that only LWCT get played at gig...thanks for that info. Inderrated indeed but obscure themes obviously so not as easy material for the masses, not that this bothers me AT ALL.

Pages [1] All Times UTC Current Time 12:25 PM