Travis

Re: Is Travis Worth Killing Yourself???
GotChrist
GotChrist Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 4:13 PM Quote
Darran wrote:
Punch him in the face.

No way! He might be an idiot but if you could see the size of him you'd know why I don't want to punch him.

Pinketronic
Pinketronic Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 4:19 PM Quote
GotChrist wrote:
Pinketronic wrote:
what a crap.... I'm sorry for this... but your friend is very stupid...

Life is a gift... and to waste that for a group it's a bullshit... even for Travis... in my opinion... i would only kill my self for the family or friends... and even that should be an extraordinary situation...

Well tell your friend that just stops being stupid...

You think I haven't told him all this already? I don't really pay any attention to him cos he's really unlikely to actually kill himself. He's just far far far far too obsessed.

mm ok... i trust in you...

My advice... tell him to go to hell...

jajajj...

GotChrist
GotChrist Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 4:24 PM Quote
Pinketronic wrote:
My advice... tell him to go to hell...

Hmm ... ok.

Rain on the brain
Rain on the brain Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 4:53 PM Quote
Of course not!!! I wouldn't kill myself, not even if Fran Healy announces to the world that he hates me!!! Travis is a band, we enjoy their music, but the people in the band are normal people like us, I mean, they go to the toilet as any other person on this earth does, so why thinking about them as gods? If they break the band up, or if they stop touring, should we kill ourselves for this? We're on the same boat (or - to quote Fran - on the same side). If I get sick and I die, would someone of you kill themselves for me? So why should I kill myself only because I will never meet one of them anymore for the rest of my life?

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 10:47 AM