Travis

Re: andy!
PictureInWhite
PictureInWhite Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 1:36 PM Quote
Audrey, these photos are PHENOMENAL! You so capture that presence they have onstage.

I was glancing through the other sets and the Imagine mosaic in Central Park absolutely struck me. I collect photos of this with all the different decorations and tributes people lay upon it and I must say this is the most beautiful shot I've seen of it, only because of the flowers, but the filters and angles. Tres gorgeous!

audrey
audrey Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 2:31 PM Quote
feri wrote:
Awesome pics. May I ask what you use to edit the pics? Photoshop? I want to edit mine before I upload them, obviously they won't be anything like yours but I just want them to look nicer lol

yes, photoshop indeed.

audrey
audrey Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 2:32 PM Quote
isma wrote:
Andy Rock 'n Roll! Audrey rock 'n Roll! :-D

Still great photos! Thanks for sharing this!

oi isma! andy brings the rock huh!

audrey
audrey Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 2:33 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
Audrey! wow...these are amazing!! Andy looks great in this photo!
hes a good one to photograph!

audrey
audrey Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 2:34 PM Quote
PictureInWhite wrote:
Audrey, these photos are PHENOMENAL! You so capture that presence they have onstage.

I was glancing through the other sets and the Imagine mosaic in Central Park absolutely struck me. I collect photos of this with all the different decorations and tributes people lay upon it and I must say this is the most beautiful shot I've seen of it, only because of the flowers, but the filters and angles. Tres gorgeous!

ah! no filters. :)

actually i dont do anything to most of my photos. i only edited that last one of andy so much because he face was so dark when i got the pic back! :D

i can send you a larger size of the peace sign if you want.

Monica
Monica Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 2:36 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Here's the artist name i've picked : Anna Talacayud

The surname is similar to Calatayud, a spanish village. I promise, the first time I read it, I thought you chose Calatayud, which it was very weird, but then I realised that it wasn't Calatayud :D

BettyPekker
BettyPekker Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 5:25 PM Quote
thanks Andy is my favourite now :)

Esteban
Esteban Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 6:00 PM Quote
Class photo's again lady, thanks for sharing =)

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 6:12 PM Quote
audrey wrote:
paul_c wrote:
You an yer damn pro-camera- showing all the camera phone people up AGAIN!! Haha, only kidding. Great pics :)

bah. just sell your cell phone camera out already and buy a real one. :P

And then how would i phone people, huh huh???
What if i fell down a well, could i use the camera to phone for help? Nope! Haha

Although right enough, i did see what i think was a good one for £59.99 in the chemist yesterday. 5.1 megapixel and optical and digital zoom.

Oh yes, a question- can you turn off the flash on these cameras? Cos the thing i like about camera phones (mine at least) is that there is no flash, so you still see all the colours of the lights and stuff.

Esteban
Esteban Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 6:36 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
audrey wrote:
paul_c wrote:
You an yer damn pro-camera- showing all the camera phone people up AGAIN!! Haha, only kidding. Great pics :)

What if i fell down a well, could i use the camera to phone for help? Nope! Haha

Although right enough, i did see what i think was a good one for £59.99 in the chemist yesterday. 5.1 megapixel and optical and digital zoom.

Oh yes, a question- can you turn off the flash on these cameras? Cos the thing i like about camera phones (mine at least) is that there is no flash, so you still see all the colours of the lights and stuff.

Yep, or at least I can on my Sony, but I tend to get blurrier photo's without a flash.

emmahealy
emmahealy Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 6:49 PM Quote
Dahling

Excellent photies as usual!

lover your version of the closer album cover!.. how rude of others walking in the background!

:)

audrey
audrey Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 9:23 PM Quote
BettyPekker wrote:
thanks Andy is my favourite now :)

haha! glad you liked it.

audrey
audrey Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 9:24 PM Quote
Esteban wrote:
Class photo's again lady, thanks for sharing =)

stephen!!!!! hey! thank you. :D

audrey
audrey Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 9:25 PM Quote
emmahealy wrote:
Dahling

Excellent photies as usual!

lover your version of the closer album cover!.. how rude of others walking in the background!

:)

thankyou miss emma!!! :D that closer remake took us a few times to get right... running in and out of traffic! hahah

audrey
audrey Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 9:26 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
audrey wrote:
paul_c wrote:

yes. you should be able to turn the flash off! just check out the specs to be sure!

and if your cell can save you down in a well, thats a good one. :P

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:32 PM