Travis

Re: Did Anyone?
Taralyn
Taralyn Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 5:08 PM Quote
There is a good download of him strutting his stuff on selfish.com brill how he coordinates removing all his t shirts in time with the song :)

alramon13
alramon13 Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 6:09 PM Quote
Hi Fran! As Els said, we did not take video. I believe we took a bit of a clip on Saturday night, but you're not looking for that sooooo.... I do wish you luck on your mission to find this video of the perfect performance, because it was very entertaining. I was not all there the first night, it was as tho i was watching it for the first time on Sunday...it was all a surprise to me. The girl next to me (i just happened to get her email address) was taking video and stills, so i'll email her...and maybe????????

eliza
eliza Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 7:01 PM Quote
Get Happy!! wrote:
liberated wrote:
Get Happy!! wrote:
liberated wrote:
It's funny you asked that Fran, cos I just found this today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEGjRexgC24

See you tomorrow in Toronto! :D

That is the first night.

Ohhh, sorry.

No probs, just stating :)

oh yeah? *roll eyes*

Taralyn
Taralyn Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 8:23 PM Quote
Thanks for the u tube link

hseikaly
hseikaly Posted Fri 20 Jul, 2007 6:42 AM Quote
I was at the show that night and I filmed a clip of it probably only a minute of it, but its not the entire thing. My camera was running out of juice at that point. I guess that makes it useless huh?? Sorry Fran!

Fran
Fran Posted Sat 21 Jul, 2007 1:34 AM Quote
hseikaly wrote:
I was at the show that night and I filmed a clip of it probably only a minute of it, but its not the entire thing. My camera was running out of juice at that point. I guess that makes it useless huh?? Sorry Fran!
put it on youtube...a minute is better than none at all...thanks

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 2:46 PM