Travis

Travis did Big Chair Live
Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Fri 13 Jul, 2007 11:07 AM Quote
Last night ...Yeah!!

Re: Travis did Big Chair Live
champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Fri 13 Jul, 2007 3:59 PM Quote
Great news! This raises my hopes up to hear this brilliant piece live in a possible Istanbul gig. :-P

Luis
Luis Posted Fri 13 Jul, 2007 5:32 PM Quote
LOL I was going to do this post :P YEAH I love that song !!!

emmahealy
emmahealy Posted Fri 13 Jul, 2007 6:01 PM Quote
Were you there girl? it was fab.. I just reviewed the concert...

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Fri 13 Jul, 2007 6:37 PM Quote
Nope...I'm just glad its out the closet Lol :-)

Els*
Els* Posted Fri 13 Jul, 2007 6:55 PM Quote
i hope it stays on the setlist. also hope to hear re-offender as well. perhaps they will be alternating the two songs.

NCD
NCD Posted Fri 13 Jul, 2007 11:24 PM Quote
I love that song.. my favourite has got to be track 11 (live by the river??..keep fast forwarding it in the car and then pressing the wrong buttin and having to find it all over again though!!!) I've heard them play Blue Flashing Light live before, so that one would be on my wish list too.

Lucile
Lucile Posted Sat 14 Jul, 2007 12:14 AM Quote
NCD wrote:
I love that song.. my favourite has got to be track 11 (live by the river??..keep fast forwarding it in the car and then pressing the wrong buttin and having to find it all over again though!!!) I've heard them play Blue Flashing Light live before, so that one would be on my wish list too.

It's called "Sailing Away". :) I love it too! It just brings a smile to my face!

TALIA
TALIA Posted Sat 14 Jul, 2007 3:44 AM Quote
that's awesome!!! i really like to see it live :)))

Travis Rocker
Travis Rocker Posted Sat 14 Jul, 2007 10:42 AM Quote
Somewhere Else wrote:
Last night ...Yeah!!

did frans voice fit the music this time? i heard it live at oxford brookes uni gig back in march twice, once in soundcheck and then in the main gig, both times frans voice seemed out of place in the music, i hope it sounded great wen you heard it and im glad its back on the setlist

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sat 14 Jul, 2007 12:16 PM Quote
Travis Rocker wrote:
Somewhere Else wrote:
Last night ...Yeah!!

did frans voice fit the music this time? i heard it live at oxford brookes uni gig back in march twice, once in soundcheck and then in the main gig, both times frans voice seemed out of place in the music, i hope it sounded great wen you heard it and im glad its back on the setlist

Its a new song,hes not done it that many times give him a chance! Its a must for a setlist . Maybe its not that easy to peform it live but I'm sure if hes done it live now it sounds great All Travis songs do

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 2:36 AM