Travis

Re: ¿Hablas español?
joesantos
joesantos Posted Sat 21 Jul, 2007 8:31 PM Quote
el día del amigo es otra excelente excusa para vender y/o ingerir cantidades industriales de alcohol. Viva el día del amigo! hic!

Trevis
Trevis Posted Sat 21 Jul, 2007 11:11 PM Quote
La verdad, que estuve viendo algunos perfiles de integrantes del foro, y si bien no estoy de acuerdo con eso del fanatismo medio boludo, hay algunos flacos que tienen fotos realmente envidiables con los integrantes de Travis (por ejemplo, un Luis que tiene fotos individuales con cada uno y las acomodó de manera similar a la tapa de "12 memories"). A la vez me hace tomar conciencia lo lejos que estamos los argentinos de todo...

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sun 22 Jul, 2007 1:04 PM Quote
something i've just read in "Libération" - a very good french newspaper, a bit like "El Pais"

have a look at the sketch
http://www.liberation.fr/actualite/monde/268349.FR.php

Monica
Monica Posted Sun 22 Jul, 2007 4:49 PM Quote
Thanks for the link! I don't understand what the newspaper says, but the situation is next:
Spanish government will give 2500€ for every new born, and the picture shows us the Prince of Asturias and his wife, doing dirty things :p The thing is that, here in Spain, you can't swear in the name of the king or say things like the picture says, and that's why the judge thought that the best was post-censure the magazine (which is legal). I don't understand why the monarchy is so strong, if they don't do anything... :S

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sun 22 Jul, 2007 6:47 PM Quote
Monica wrote:
Thanks for the link! I don't understand what the newspaper says, but the situation is next:
Spanish government will give 2500€ for every new born, and the picture shows us the Prince of Asturias and his wife, doing dirty things :p The thing is that, here in Spain, you can't swear in the name of the king or say things like the picture says, and that's why the judge thought that the best was post-censure the magazine (which is legal). I don't understand why the monarchy is so strong, if they don't do anything... :S

the paper is talking about censure - noting that it's attracting even more publicity to the paper.

barby
barby Posted Sun 22 Jul, 2007 10:02 PM Quote
Che no hay q bajonearse, tan lejos no estamos....No hay q perder la esperanza d q Travis venga a Argentina :)

Monica
Monica Posted Mon 23 Jul, 2007 8:17 AM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Monica wrote:

the paper is talking about censure - noting that it's attracting even more publicity to the paper.

OK. But it's not censure, it's what I said before, a post-censure (I don't know if that word exists :p). In Spain , if a magazine, paper, etc.etc.etc. is published and then forbidden, it's legal. It's illegal when the censure is previous. Anf of course you're right, because the magazine is getting a lot of publicity, thanks to that picture..... Which I think it's funny XD, but it's my opinion...

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Mon 23 Jul, 2007 9:16 AM Quote
Monica wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Monica wrote:

OK. But it's not censure, it's what I said before, a post-censure (I don't know if that word exists :p). In Spain , if a magazine, paper, etc.etc.etc. is published and then forbidden, it's legal. It's illegal when the censure is previous. Anf of course you're right, because the magazine is getting a lot of publicity, thanks to that picture..... Which I think it's funny XD, but it's my opinion...

The other thing i found funny is Prince Felipe's comment "that's the 1st time i would have done something in my life !" !!!!
The guy does nothing or what ? Isn't he supposed to become King ?

Monica
Monica Posted Mon 23 Jul, 2007 4:29 PM Quote
Yeah, he'll be the king one day, but his life (as well as the rest of the family) is going to receptions, inaugurate buildings or other things, meet people, and travel a lot. And all their luxury life is paid by the people who everyday go to work, while they spend their time doing nothing. And on holidays (winter or summer) they enjoy a very expensive activities, such as sailing or skiing. I think monarchy is something from the past, it's ridiculous to maintain those people...

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Mon 23 Jul, 2007 4:58 PM Quote
Monica wrote:
Yeah, he'll be the king one day, but his life (as well as the rest of the family) is going to receptions, inaugurate buildings or other things, meet people, and travel a lot. And all their luxury life is paid by the people who everyday go to work, while they spend their time doing nothing. And on holidays (winter or summer) they enjoy a very expensive activities, such as sailing or skiing. I think monarchy is something from the past, it's ridiculous to maintain those people...

It's funny that i cannot imagine the UK without a monarchy but the same doesn't apply to Spain.
Prince Felipe doesn't strike me as bright as his dad - am i correct ?
One of the heir to the french throne is spanish - from the Bourbon family - and he was interviewed once and he cannot speak french ! It is not clear who would be our king because 2 families are battling for the "title" - not that i care much about it because we haven't had a monarchy in ages.

Monica
Monica Posted Mon 23 Jul, 2007 5:09 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
It's funny that i cannot imagine the UK without a monarchy but the same doesn't apply to Spain.
Prince Felipe doesn't strike me as bright as his dad - am i correct ?

If I'm honest, I don't know if Felipe is brighter than his dad, hahahah.
And I do imagine my country without a monarchy. Hope one day my dream comes true! xd

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Mon 23 Jul, 2007 5:12 PM Quote
Monica wrote:
[If I'm honest, I don't know if Felipe is brighter than his dad, hahahah.

oh really ? hahaha !

Monica
Monica Posted Mon 23 Jul, 2007 5:17 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Monica wrote:
[If I'm honest, I don't know if Felipe is brighter than his dad, hahahah.
oh really ? hahaha !

I promise! Hahahahah. They're people I don't care about

Pinketronic
Pinketronic Posted Mon 23 Jul, 2007 5:41 PM Quote
Ya viene el concierto de Travis!!!

Yujuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

Monica
Monica Posted Wed 25 Jul, 2007 2:26 PM Quote
¿Cuándo es el concierto?

Pages Previous 1...5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 Next All Times UTC Current Time 6:40 PM