Travis

Re: Garden State
Helen *the original*
Helen *the original* Posted Wed 04 Jul, 2007 11:48 AM Quote
I like that film, i am biased because i love Zach Braff but also because i'm a media geek so i look for interesting use of camera angles etc in films. The soundtrack kicks ass too. I agree with most people, it isn't a film that's going to shine way above the rest but it's one that nice to sit and watch

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Wed 04 Jul, 2007 2:26 PM Quote
nats wrote:
isma wrote:
I think i'm the only one who love that movie *hides*

i like it too

Me three, it's a good movie, good soundtrack, it's good seeing Zach Braff doing something other than Scrubs (which I also love)

charlie
charlie Posted Wed 04 Jul, 2007 3:26 PM Quote
Andrew wrote:
I quite liked it, admittedly mainly for the soundtrack.

Seen it a few times now (mainly because of an obsessed friend) and it's still relatively watchable.

By no means groundbreaking or anything but a nice entertaining film

The soundtrack is excellent....I have the cd and listen to it pretty regularly.
I quite liked the film. Prefer Zach in Scrubs tho....he's always going to be JD for me i think!

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Wed 04 Jul, 2007 3:36 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

I was gonna buy this the other day cause it was in a sale for €8...

Thank fuck I didn't, it's on TV at the moment, it's shit, insipid, predictable and generally crap. Fair enough Zack Braff, Natalie Portman are in it and the soundtrack isn't bad but the plot is so thin you could spit through it and the characters are 1 dimensional.

Booooo! :-P

Helen *the original* wrote:
I like that film, i am biased because i love Zach Braff but also because i'm a media geek so i look for interesting use of camera angles etc in films. The soundtrack kicks ass too. I agree with most people, it isn't a film that's going to shine way above the rest but it's one that nice to sit and watch

Snap!

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 8:30 PM