Travis

Re: What SHOULD Travis do after August 2 ???
Ursina
Ursina Posted Tue 03 Jul, 2007 11:48 AM Quote
Luis wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
paul_c wrote:
I think they should go to Costa Rica to see Luis. Since he came all the way to Glasgow to see them, it's only right

And London?

Yes yes !!! I went to Glasgow and London just to C them
^-^

I spoke with Fran and he told me he might come :P I believe him :D

hehehehehe your're quite right Luis! from the pictures I've seen it would be a fantastic place to visit... you never know !
I'm off to Scotland (Glasgow and the West Coast) tomorrow for my summer hols.... maybe one day we see you there again :)

sina:)

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 03 Jul, 2007 1:07 PM Quote
Return engagement at the Fillmore , corner Fillmore & Geary , SF

Luis
Luis Posted Tue 03 Jul, 2007 7:51 PM Quote
Ursina wrote:
Luis wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
paul_c wrote:
I think they should go to Costa Rica to see Luis. Since he came all the way to Glasgow to see them, it's only right

And London?

Yes yes !!! I went to Glasgow and London just to C them
^-^

I spoke with Fran and he told me he might come :P I believe him :D

hehehehehe your're quite right Luis! from the pictures I've seen it would be a fantastic place to visit... you never know !
I'm off to Scotland (Glasgow and the West Coast) tomorrow for my summer hols.... maybe one day we see you there again :)

sina:)

ohhh Sina :( I would love to <3, maybe u can come here ;) let me know ! meanwhile I will save some money :P

ArgentineFan
ArgentineFan Posted Tue 03 Jul, 2007 8:28 PM Quote
Hi everybody....here in Argentina we still waiting for a Travis Concert.....it s a good time to visit us!!! pleasee...we have nice girls...best wine...and best meat!!

cant believe,,,i will go to mexico next July....but i cannot remain until August..im very sad...

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 1:23 PM