Travis

london thing???
u cant kill wot u didnt create
u cant kill wot u didnt create Posted Thu 28 Jun, 2007 4:21 PM Quote
can anyone tell me what this is because I never recieved the email and I have been dying to find out.

Re: london thing???
Travis Web Team
Travis Web Team Posted Thu 28 Jun, 2007 5:04 PM Quote
u cant kill wot u didnt create wrote:
can anyone tell me what this is because I never recieved the email and I have been dying to find out.

It's a prize comp to win tickets to the iTunes festival -

Win Tickets to see Travis Live at the iTunes Festival
Travis are playing an exclusive show to just 350 people as part of The iTunes Festival at the Institute of Contemporary Arts (ICA) in London on Tuesday the 3rd of July, and we have 24 pairs of tickets to give away in a prize draw.

To enter the prize draw for the guestlist all you have to do is send an email to:

travis-competition@hotmail.co.uk

including your full name, email, postal address and daytime telephone number in the mail. Entries for the draw should arrive no later than midday Friday 29th June. Winners will be added to the guestlist for the show and will be notified via email.

N.B. This competition wins you and your guest entry to the event only. Admission is restricted to over 18's and you must provide your own transport, travel and any accommodation costs to and from the show. Please don't enter the draw unless you can travel and attend the show on the date specified.

That's strange that you haven't received the mail - are you registered on the site's email list as resident in the UK, (the mail list is separate sign up from your site membership) or do you receive other Travisonline mailouts ok?

kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Thu 28 Jun, 2007 6:05 PM Quote
I didn't get one either

*edit, email just arrived

u cant kill wot u didnt create
u cant kill wot u didnt create Posted Thu 28 Jun, 2007 6:31 PM Quote
usually receive all mail but this is the first one i haven't. it's ok though cos I am too skint to travel down to london. glad to see the TWT back. hope you had a gd holiday...

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 4:47 PM