Travis

Re: Which Travis-song makes you wanna cry? and why?
radioclyde261
radioclyde261 Posted Fri 22 Jun, 2007 6:24 PM Quote
Slide show for me. Oh, and I love you anyways. Can't really say why - I don't know.

lilly
lilly Posted Fri 22 Jun, 2007 7:43 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
More Than Us often gets me

me too.

Shakermaker
Shakermaker Posted Fri 22 Jun, 2007 9:30 PM Quote
"Ring Out The Bell" - the melody is just so beautiful.

knl
knl Posted Sat 23 Jun, 2007 4:57 AM Quote
"Beautiful" and every song by Maroon 5.

GotChrist
GotChrist Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 2:36 PM Quote
I'm too manly to cry but if i were to choose, it would be The Cage cos it sounds so sad.

Nattasha
Nattasha Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 2:51 PM Quote
definitly Slide Show

lishag
lishag Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 4:23 PM Quote
I couldn't agree more with GotChrist. I used to not even like The Cage, but now I think it's, perhaps, Travis' most special slow-song. *oh to keep her caged would just delay the spring*

conormckee
conormckee Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 4:26 PM Quote
i doesn't make me cry, but 'indefinitely' is the song closest to my heart. i proposed to my girlfriend while it played.

'indefinitely' will be our wedding song. i'm sure most of our guest will think that's strange, as evry other wedding i've been to aleways has the cheesiest songs played for the dances.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 4:29 PM Quote
I love you anyways actually has made me cry...

Els*
Els* Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 4:56 PM Quote
GotChrist wrote:
I'm too manly to cry but if i were to choose, it would be The Cage cos it sounds so sad.

ahhhhh that's so cute. :D

there are a few for me, "Closer" among others.

annemac
annemac Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 5:52 PM Quote
Driftwood and WDIAROM remind me of the most special time of my life. It was 1999 and I was meeting for the first time my son who was adopted as a baby. He was 26yrs old by this time and I was ecstatic. As I was waiting and preparing for the massive event I first saw Travis at Glastonbury when these records became famous. I introduced my son and his wife to Travis and as a result the songs will always have wonderful memories for me. By the way in 2001 I visited my son who was living in Australia and we saw Travis together in Melbourne another Travis awesome experience. So thanks from the bottom of my heart.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 6:23 PM Quote
conormckee wrote:
i doesn't make me cry, but 'indefinitely' is the song closest to my heart. i proposed to my girlfriend while it played.

'indefinitely' will be our wedding song. i'm sure most of our guest will think that's strange, as evry other wedding i've been to aleways has the cheesiest songs played for the dances.

Can i come to your wedding please? Sounds like it'd be the best music at a wedding ever!

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 7:07 PM Quote
...i'm going to play "happy" at my reception...the rest of the details (like the groom, the location, the date) are undetermined but will fall in to place i'm sure! haha

lishag
lishag Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 7:18 PM Quote
annemac wrote:
Driftwood and WDIAROM remind me of the most special time of my life. It was 1999 and I was meeting for the first time my son who was adopted as a baby. He was 26yrs old by this time and I was ecstatic. As I was waiting and preparing for the massive event I first saw Travis at Glastonbury when these records became famous. I introduced my son and his wife to Travis and as a result the songs will always have wonderful memories for me. By the way in 2001 I visited my son who was living in Australia and we saw Travis together in Melbourne another Travis awesome experience. So thanks from the bottom of my heart.

THAT story makes me wanna cry! :')

diyak13
diyak13 Posted Sun 01 Jul, 2007 12:03 PM Quote
Sing,it's too beautiful for words...so perhaps tears can do it justice.ha!!

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:51 PM