Travis

Re: Everything at Once
Oasisbobo
Oasisbobo Posted Thu 26 Nov, 2015 11:59 AM Quote
I love the song and video!

As always the faces Fran makes steals the show! The full band were brilliant actually!

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Thu 03 Dec, 2015 4:17 PM Quote
So am I the only one who did not know Dougie sings the song at first?? #ShameOnMe

babbelerik
babbelerik Posted Thu 03 Dec, 2015 8:59 PM Quote
Dypebooggep wrote:
So am I the only one who did not know Dougie sings the song at first?? #ShameOnMe

Some people seem to be under the impression that he is singing both the verses and the chorus... to me it was clear from the moment he bursted into the chorus that it was Dougie haha. I think their voices are way too different to get mixed up but that's just me ;)

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Thu 03 Dec, 2015 9:03 PM Quote
You have a good ear ! I guess i just assumed Fran would sing the whole thing as usual. The band is full of surprises ;)

fenririel
fenririel Posted Sun 06 Dec, 2015 3:04 AM Quote
Dypebooggep wrote:

Oh no, me too. I guess I was too psyched to listen a new Travis tune to actually be aware of who was singing the chorus.

Brilliant move, by the way. Having Fran and Doug leading vocals in the same song is a first.

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Sun 06 Dec, 2015 1:42 PM Quote
babbelerik wrote:
Dypebooggep wrote:

Some people seem to be under the impression that he is singing both the verses and the chorus... to me it was clear from the moment he bursted into the chorus that it was Dougie haha. I think their voices are way too different to get mixed up but that's just me ;)

The first time I was too shocked and I thought "this is not Fran.. maybe this is all the guys singing the Chorus at the same time but Fran"... but the second time I realised it was Dougie and.... yes <3

And I agree! it's a great great idea!.. what a first song!! Not Fran's and different vocals.. this is amazing.

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Fri 08 Jan, 2016 4:26 PM Quote
fenririel wrote:
babbelerik wrote:
Another guy was March and Where you stand may right?

This could still go on a few months... hope not. Album 7 in 2013 had the next timeline:

22 March - Another Guy
25 April - Announcement of album release date.
30 April - Where You Stand
7 June - Artwork revealed.
9 June - Pre-ordering available.
15 June - Tracklist revealed.
1 July - Moving
19 August - Album 7 released.

Ok so it looks like the timeline isnt gonna be like that. I still hope for an album announcement this month !!! Cant wait.

-Cyril

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times UTC Current Time 11:44 PM