Travis

Re-arranged Barrowlands 18 Jan - Any spare tickets?
ShelleyA
ShelleyA Posted Mon 23 Dec, 2013 10:10 AM Quote
Hi all

Was gutted for all when the second night at the Barrowlands was postponed (and get well soon Fran!). I couldnt do that day but could make the re-arranged date - and was looking to see if anyone knew of any spare tickets? Would be looking for 2 - if anyone could help would be very grateful!

Thanks!

Re: Re-arranged Barrowlands 18 Jan - Any spare tickets?
ShelleyA
ShelleyA Posted Mon 23 Dec, 2013 10:30 AM Quote
Sorry for the multiple posts - think my PC is having a funny turn!! Please can someone delete the other posts?

Thanks

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sat 04 Jan, 2014 12:43 PM Quote
Make that 3 - I need a ticket too!

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Sun 05 Jan, 2014 1:49 PM Quote
Shelley A,

Until you were first to post, I have two spares because I can't make this date :(.

If you send me an email on craig.king1987@outlook.com I will arrange with you to collect them!

Cheers,

Craig

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Tue 07 Jan, 2014 12:16 PM Quote
ShelleyA,

Don't want to be a pest but I have to sell this ticket soon as I will be going away soon. Could you get back to me today and if not I will sell it to Paul and to the person in another post.

Cheers,

Craig

ShelleyA
ShelleyA Posted Wed 08 Jan, 2014 9:02 AM Quote
Hi

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you - been away for the New Year so only just seen your message on here and private message.

I managed to get tickets from Ticketmaster between your post and my original post - I completely forgot to come back on here and say I had some. Thanks so much for your offer - but hope someone else can benefit fropm this now!

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Thu 09 Jan, 2014 12:41 PM Quote
Cheers for your reply.

I will put the tickets up on Gumtree because I need to sell soon. If anyone wants these tickets you will find them on there.

Cheers,

Craig

Pages [1] All Times UTC Current Time 9:12 AM