Travis

Workout music?
babbelerik
babbelerik Posted Sat 12 Oct, 2013 5:11 PM Quote
I was thinking of the mental (and sometimes physical) enhancement of your performance that the "right" music often brings you. What songs really gets you going? And now I actually don't mean techno/unntzz music but the more traditional instrumental kind of stuff!

To start of I'd say that during a running session I always get a rush during Turn, Selfish Jean and now Moving. But to name a few more; When you were young (Killers), Anchor, Spin, First time (Lifehouse), Chasing Cars (especially THAT part), Life in technicolor

What speeds you up on the gym/on your route?

Re: Workout music?
Eledh
Eledh Posted Sat 12 Oct, 2013 9:16 PM Quote
I usually chose upbeat music, in my ipod there's a playlist only for my workouts and there's Selfish Jean, Eyes Wide Open and some Ode songs.
But I tend to go with "angry" music, if you can call it that, so I usually listen to rap music or hip hop, even if it's not that upbeat, I just need something that pushes me and I found that anger works for me when I'm exausted and feel like I can't move anymore.
:)
Right now the main artist I listen to when I go jogging/walking or to the gym, is Macklemore. And well, yeah, Travis.

babbelerik
babbelerik Posted Sat 12 Oct, 2013 11:24 PM Quote
Ah interesting, so anger it is? I'll defininetly try that!

Swan269
Swan269 Posted Mon 14 Oct, 2013 2:13 AM Quote
I have blue flashing light, side (for the steady beat), and their version of "all the young dudes."

babbelerik
babbelerik Posted Mon 14 Oct, 2013 2:00 PM Quote
I really have to agree on the thing you say about steady beat. That helps alot!

lucianamiriam
lucianamiriam Posted Thu 17 Oct, 2013 7:34 AM Quote
Sex on fire (Kings of Leon)
U2 (Elevation, Vertigo, Even better than the real thing, Sunday bloody Sunday......)
and TRAVIS!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 1:33 PM