Travis

Re: sad message in my inbox
Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Mon 09 Sep, 2013 4:27 PM Quote
I'm also waiting for my bundle... :( They withdrew the money a long time ago ;(

Have been in contact with Topspin a couple of times... first time they wrote it would take 10 business days.... that was last Wednesday.

So I wrote them that same day...and then I suddenly have to wait 14 business days....so I guess the long-awaited-bundle will arrive tomorrow then!?!

Damn, it's frustrating this waiting time :(

Glad I at least can listen to the mp3's LOVE the album, but want to hold it in my hands!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 09 Sep, 2013 6:41 PM Quote
I received mine a couple of weeks ago. I'm shocked to know some still haven't received it. Terrible! Travis should use another company in the future.

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Tue 10 Sep, 2013 6:17 PM Quote
Hey, I was wondering if someone who ordered the super deluxe bundle could post a few pictures of it? I'm interested to see how it looks like ;) It was sadly too expensive for me - and my vinyl player is broken - so I just got the CD/DVD with shirt (which I love). Thanks a lot ! ;)

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Tue 10 Sep, 2013 8:42 PM Quote
That is awful and cruel :-( Mine was a week late but this is ridiculous.

angecaddy
angecaddy Posted Tue 10 Sep, 2013 11:42 PM Quote
I'm thinking about seeing if I can cancel my order and get my money back, don't want to, want to support the band, but bought it out of a supermarket ages ago as I was fed up of waiting. No delivery, no email, no explanation, money was took out over a month ago though :-(

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Wed 11 Sep, 2013 8:41 PM Quote
...and the story goes on...

"Of course" my deluxe bundle didn't arrive yesterday...! So once again I contacte Topspin....and got the following answer:

"Sometimes we do advise that the postal service can encounter delays.
If you could please allow a further 7 working days that would be highly appreciated.
We are very sorry about this and thank you for your understanding and patience."

Wonder if I'll ever get it...!
Anyway, this was the first - and LAST - time I'll ever order anything through Topspin.... too bad, since I would like to support the band...

*SIGH*

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Wed 11 Sep, 2013 8:44 PM Quote
..and I keep wondering why I get the name Dypebooggep, a profile that doesn't exist?

Profile name is ESSK

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Thu 12 Sep, 2013 5:31 PM Quote
I'm very annoyed by that as well. And I'm not that new a user :p

Anyway, does someone has a pic of the box with the stuff from the super deluxe?? I'd love to see how it looks like :D

Monica
Monica Posted Fri 13 Sep, 2013 10:34 AM Quote
I can't believe there are still people who haven't received what they ordered ages ago.

laeti
laeti Posted Fri 13 Sep, 2013 12:04 PM Quote
Still waiting! :-(
I complained to topspin again yesterday because my cd still hasn't been shipped, and they told me that my parcel should be sent within 48 hours. I hope this time it is true and I can have my cd, although one month later than expected. Really disappointed by topspin...

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Fri 13 Sep, 2013 2:14 PM Quote
Dypebooggep wrote:
I'm very annoyed by that as well. And I'm not that new a user :p

Anyway, does someone has a pic of the box with the stuff from the super deluxe?? I'd love to see how it looks like :D

Go to WeeStore... :)

http://travisonline.com/whereyoustand/eu/

LOL If we both still have the same nick it looks like one is talking to one self ;)

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Fri 13 Sep, 2013 4:08 PM Quote
Haha! It indeed looks like someone was talking to themself :p
Thanks for the link but I saw that already :P I was asking of a real picture, see the box, how the signed vinyl looks like etc ;)

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Fri 13 Sep, 2013 6:41 PM Quote
Oh...I see...well, I will post a photo of that....that is if I ever get my signed deluxe bundle...! :(

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Sat 14 Sep, 2013 10:26 AM Quote
Thanks! Hope you'll get it soon. Fingers crossed for you.

closergms1968
closergms1968 Posted Sat 21 Sep, 2013 5:59 PM Quote
LOL. Just got my deluxe package through the post this morning. My worries are over.

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:55 PM