Travis

Re: sad message in my inbox
Irish_Kirsche
Irish_Kirsche Posted Fri 30 Aug, 2013 7:56 AM Quote
closergms1968 wrote:
Waiting for 2 weeks now. I have now bought it from a record store. What a F#####G Disgrace!!!!!!
I am now demanding an explanation from topspin...........
Waits
Waits
Nothing

I"m affraid that topspin just doesn't give a single f@ck about it =(

Eledh
Eledh Posted Fri 30 Aug, 2013 12:00 PM Quote
It arrived yesterday for me, but I got it only in the evening, so I'm listening to the vinyl right now. I love it so much. It's one of the most beautiful things I've got that I can call my own and... Wah! <3 Love it.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Fri 30 Aug, 2013 1:59 PM Quote
The band should try and do something about it, perhaps. Topspin have been completely useless. Dreadful service. I can't believe some people are STILL waiting for their order.

angecaddy
angecaddy Posted Fri 30 Aug, 2013 4:45 PM Quote
Still waiting for my email saying it will be late never mind my order, they were quick to take the money out of my bank a month ago though :-(

sm77
sm77 Posted Fri 30 Aug, 2013 11:22 PM Quote
Just got an email from top spin telling me the cd/dvd I ordered is a pre-order and has not yet been released??? Wtf?? I can order from amazon now and get it on Monday but thought it be better ordering from the bands seller

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Sat 31 Aug, 2013 11:34 AM Quote
FINALLY got mine yesterday! Loved the bundle, but still pissed it arrived extremely late..

happy_me
happy_me Posted Sat 31 Aug, 2013 3:27 PM Quote
FranFlower wrote:
FINALLY got mine yesterday! Loved the bundle, but still pissed it arrived extremely late..

I'm still waiting, but when I see other Norwegians having recieved theirs I keep my hopes up. I even went to the post office today to ask for it, but they couldn't help me without a shipping number. I've also e-mailed Topspin and sent a twitter message. I have to say that I am very disappointed. As the devoted fan I am, I really hope the band stays away from Topspin media in the future. I now hate Topspin, but I love the band.

- Tonje

heltee
heltee Posted Sat 31 Aug, 2013 4:15 PM Quote
still haven't receive the boxset (super deluxe bundle). no apologies received too. its just disappointing. so since my package to be ship internationally, looks like i have a month of waiting before i can get it. :(

happy_me
happy_me Posted Sat 31 Aug, 2013 4:39 PM Quote
Wow! I did actually get a response from Topspin, apparently I have to wait another week before I should be concerned. I'm still pissed tho.

Quote:
Hi Tonje,

Thanks for the email- I'm sorry you haven't received your Travis order yet. Your order has definitely been processed and was sent on August 21st.

Unfortunately, there are uncontrollable factors which may cause delays. 21 business days should be allowed for delivery. Your package should arrive within this time frame. If you have not received anything after this time frame listed, please check with your local sorting office to ensure nothing has been held there. If they have nothing then please let us know and also confirm your full postal address and we will help facilitate a resolution.

In the meantime, you can download the album from your live receipt

By purchasing from Travisonline, you have supported the band more directly and for that they thank you.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Additional information on merchandise can be found in our FAQs here: http://support.topspinmedia.com/categories/20075397-Merchandise?id=20075397

All the best,
Jim

angecaddy
angecaddy Posted Sat 31 Aug, 2013 5:08 PM Quote
Im in the uk so expected it right away, no delivery, no email, no apology, gave in, went and bought it out of morrisons today, at this rate I will have been to the concert before I get it delivered, I know it is not the bands fault, but it would have been nice for top spin to at least send an email and say it will be late, the only email Ive had off them was to say they had took my money :-(

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Sun 01 Sep, 2013 4:04 PM Quote
THIS IS MYLAST E-MAIL:
"Please callow upto 21 day EU & 28 days for Rest of World orders. This will pass to your local postal system for the final part of the journey.

Regards

UK Warehous "

NO COMENTS

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Sat 07 Sep, 2013 8:07 PM Quote
As frustrating as it was, hopefully everyone has received their box sets?

angecaddy
angecaddy Posted Sun 08 Sep, 2013 11:02 PM Quote
Not even an email yet, nothing :-(

JackieAF
JackieAF Posted Mon 09 Sep, 2013 1:15 PM Quote
I'm still waiting for mine too!! (am in the UK).

No e-mail, nothing - am getting very concerned and frustrated - it is now 3 weeks.

closergms1968
closergms1968 Posted Mon 09 Sep, 2013 3:17 PM Quote
Still waiting for mine too.
Wont order from travisonline ever again!
Starting to wonder if we have been conned by
a bogus web site.
Never mind, because time exists just on
your wrist so don't panic.

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:51 AM