Travis

Album Pre-order
hull_kogan
hull_kogan Posted Sun 18 Aug, 2013 9:30 AM Quote
Hi,
It's Sunday morning and I've just had another 'live receipt' email which stated the delivery was still pending.

Tell me if I'm expecting unrealistic practises, but surely this should have been dispached on Friday so I recieve it Monday, the day of release.

I could just as easily pop to Morrisons tomorrow and buy it. What's the point?

Not good enough 3rd party seller!

Re: Album Pre-order
the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 18 Aug, 2013 10:45 AM Quote
My email this morning contained a download link. Did yours not?

babbelerik
babbelerik Posted Sun 18 Aug, 2013 1:02 PM Quote
I've fought mself bloodstained not to listen to the album before the big D day but now they send it to me I just couldn't keep my hands off it.
BLOODY BRILLIANT!!
Worth the wait x10000

My only question is, when/where can I get the B-sides? as they didn't come with the digital download file

Love
Erik

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Sun 18 Aug, 2013 7:06 PM Quote
in my case is the same.
I do not understand that I pay my deluxe edition on June 10 and the day of the album release will not be in home.
I have not received the download digtal
Store wing'll have to go tomorrow????
X(((

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Sun 18 Aug, 2013 7:15 PM Quote
in my case is the same.
I do not understand that I pay my deluxe edition on June 10 and the day of the album release will not be in home.
I have not received the download digtal
Store wing'll have to go tomorrow????
X(((

ShelleyA
ShelleyA Posted Mon 19 Aug, 2013 3:00 PM Quote
Pre ordered my copy too - the deluxe package and nothing in the post today. Nor an email with the download link. Not very happy that pre-ordering hasnt guaranteed delivery today.

Ive purposely not listened to live streams hoping I could sit down and listen tonight - but without even a download link - looks like Im going to be disappointed.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 19 Aug, 2013 5:55 PM Quote
I haven't received mine through the post either, which is a little disappointing. However, I did receive an email and inside it was the download link so I downloaded that to listen to. I hope my package arrives tomorrow :)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 19 Aug, 2013 6:26 PM Quote
I have to wait 10-21 days for an international order. I might die before then. Travis waiting death

happy_me
happy_me Posted Mon 19 Aug, 2013 6:31 PM Quote
I haven't got an e-mail either, but in the first receipt I recieved there was a link at the top of the message that said "Live receipt" I clicked it, and there was the link for the download. Also my shipment of the Deluxe bundle is still pending, but I guess it will arrive within the next days.

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Mon 19 Aug, 2013 6:58 PM Quote
Add me to the list.
When i bought it, there was a text saying "all orders will be shipped to arrive on August 20th" or something like that, but my shipping status still pending, there is no way i will be receiving it tomorrow. Besides, my download link still unavailable.

mario_healy
mario_healy Posted Tue 20 Aug, 2013 3:36 AM Quote
my download link is not available =(

im supposed to be able to download it at 12am EDT, but its still gray

edit: its available to download if you click on your order #

invisibleman18
invisibleman18 Posted Tue 20 Aug, 2013 12:25 PM Quote
At least you'll get to hear it eventually. It doesn't appear to have been released in New Zealand as no stores have it or know anything about it.

Swan269
Swan269 Posted Tue 20 Aug, 2013 3:30 PM Quote
I was given the code at 1230am today. I ordered the box set and it hasn't been shipped yet. I will probably get it in a few days.

toffeenose
toffeenose Posted Thu 22 Aug, 2013 1:55 PM Quote
supposedly posted sunday- not arrived in post today-

angecaddy
angecaddy Posted Thu 22 Aug, 2013 5:37 PM Quote
Mine still hasn't been posted either, still waiting for the email to say it has been dispatched, had to give in and listen to the download yesterday but feel cheated that I couldn't listen to the CD first, it was definitely worth the wait though! :-)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 11:09 PM