Travis

Ready for my first concert...
Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Mon 22 Jul, 2013 5:37 AM Quote
Well, I know this might not be a big deal to anyone, but it's to me. I've being fan of Travis since I have memory. I remember started listening when I was... 12? 13 years? Now I'm 26 and I wanted to tell you that there hasn't been any moment in my life when you weren't there; which I mean, it has been a blessing. And finally, next month I'm going to be able to see you live. I've already buy the tickets, I'm just waiting the day to drive 900 km and make a dream come true...
I just wanted to write and show you, how important one single day can be to someone.
Thank you so much.

Re: Ready for my first concert...
cornax
cornax Posted Mon 22 Jul, 2013 1:56 PM Quote
That's so exciting! The thing about Travis is, as awesome as you think they are, they are 1,000,000 times more awesome live. Have an amazing time!

Swan269
Swan269 Posted Mon 22 Jul, 2013 4:25 PM Quote
cornax wrote:
That's so exciting! The thing about Travis is, as awesome as you think they are, they are 1,000,000 times more awesome live. Have an amazing time!

Seconded

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Mon 22 Jul, 2013 6:13 PM Quote
Have fun! which show are you attending?

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Mon 22 Jul, 2013 10:57 PM Quote
Dypebooggep wrote:
Have fun! which show are you attending?

Spain! :D

thanks everyone!

babbelerik
babbelerik Posted Tue 23 Jul, 2013 11:55 AM Quote
You'll kind of die happy when the gig is over, that's the magic with Travis. I drove 650 km to my first set almost exactly one year ago at the Trollrock (Where I saw them perform a soumdcheck version of Moving)And I pretty much felt like I could have done it everyday cuz it was soooo good haha. Heading to London by myself in October to catch them at the Roundhouse.... CAN'T WAIT. Anyways have a greaat time man!

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Tue 23 Jul, 2013 7:54 PM Quote
That is brill! You will enjoy every second.:-)

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Wed 24 Jul, 2013 2:46 AM Quote
I wish I could be in your place!
I am at the age you were when you started listening and I live in a place where they won't be coming. My friend wants to see them so badly she's thinking of taking a plane.

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Wed 24 Jul, 2013 2:46 AM Quote
I wish I could be in your place!
I am at the age you were when you started listening and I live in a place where they won't be coming. My friend wants to see them so badly she's thinking of taking a plane.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 25 Jul, 2013 4:46 AM Quote
Dypebooggep wrote:
Well, I know this might not be a big deal to anyone, but it's to me. I've being fan of Travis since I have memory. I remember started listening when I was... 12? 13 years? Now I'm 26 and I wanted to tell you that there hasn't been any moment in my life when you weren't there; which I mean, it has been a blessing. And finally, next month I'm going to be able to see you live. I've already buy the tickets, I'm just waiting the day to drive 900 km and make a dream come true...
I just wanted to write and show you, how important one single day can be to someone.
Thank you so much.

So glad you finally get to experience them live!! I agree, it'll be so worth your drive and yeah, seeing them live will make you love them so much more!

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Mon 19 Aug, 2013 2:35 AM Quote
You were right. There aren't words enough to begin to explain the way I feel now after the concert.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 2:51 PM