Travis

Writing To Reach You (To Travis from Monterrey Mexico!)
eduardo_ss
eduardo_ss Posted Mon 24 Jun, 2013 6:52 PM Quote
Hi Fran, Dougie, Andy, Neil:

I just hope you get a chance to read this message as you do sometimes :)... I posted this on Facebook but this forum is more intimate to all of us fans :)! That's why I decided to post it here.

I just wanted to ask if it's possible to open a date in Monterrey.I'm really happy to hear about your return to Mexico and your two dates (in Guadalajara and Mexico City). But Monterrey also wants you here! just like you have done in 2007 and 2009 (supporting Peter Gabriel). We really wish to have you back in the city and I know there are many fans from Monterrey who won't be able to go to Mexico City or Guadalajara. So it'll be great a 3rd Mexican date!!! Please consider it :)!

I hope you have an amazing tour thru all the places you visit!!! :) and here's a pic of the last time I saw you guys! Cheers! Thanks for everything!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/605_10151105643417531_617003257_n.jpg

Re: Writing To Reach You (To Travis from Monterrey Mexico!)
gladsadmad
gladsadmad Posted Mon 24 Jun, 2013 8:51 PM Quote
eduardo_ss wrote:
Hi Fran, Dougie, Andy, Neil:

I just hope you get a chance to read this message as you do sometimes :)... I posted this on Facebook but this forum is more intimate to all of us fans :)! That's why I decided to post it here.

I just wanted to ask if it's possible to open a date in Monterrey.I'm really happy to hear about your return to Mexico and your two dates (in Guadalajara and Mexico City). But Monterrey also wants you here! just like you have done in 2007 and 2009 (supporting Peter Gabriel). We really wish to have you back in the city and I know there are many fans from Monterrey who won't be able to go to Mexico City or Guadalajara. So it'll be great a 3rd Mexican date!!! Please consider it :)!

I hope you have an amazing tour thru all the places you visit!!! :) and here's a pic of the last time I saw you guys! Cheers! Thanks for everything!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/605_10151105643417531_617003257_n.jpg

I fully support this Eduardo, you deserve a concert in Monterrey as well! And one with a huge setlist like previous Mexico gigs!

And great photo my friend! Good luck I hope the guys listen! :-)

mario_healy
mario_healy Posted Tue 25 Jun, 2013 8:34 AM Quote
I wish they open a new date in monterrey, they will only play like an hour in mexico city because its a festival, maybe hour an a half if we are lucky :(

eduardo_ss
eduardo_ss Posted Tue 25 Jun, 2013 4:10 PM Quote
Thanks guys for your support!!! Yes, I think they should open a date in Monterrey and ALSO another date in Mexico city but on their own... I mean, it's their GREAT COME BACK so why coming back to a festival in a city that loves them so much and where they have always had Long-Setlist shows with lots of songs!!! They should have a BIG COMEBACK as they deserve! Playing the 3 main venues of Mexico (Monterrey, Guadalajara and Mexico City) and having this concert on their own! I'm glag they're performing in the Corona Festival, but they deserve better :)!!!

Hope guys think twice and they open at least the new date in Monterrey. It's the concert I have waited for the longest and it'll make me really sad if I cannot go (Unfortunately this time I cannot go to Guadalajara and Mexico City because I'm going to Austin City Limits festival and it's on those days and I have already paid the ticket :( )

Let's wait for more dates. I have high hopes :)!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 12:32 PM