Travis

Howdy
Neil
Neil Posted Mon 13 May, 2013 11:26 AM Quote
Hi Guys and Gals,
Hope alls well wherever you are. Just wanted to say thanks again to all our friends in China from myself and the Guys - it was a great trip and we enjoyed the shows immensely. We are looking forward to the next shows, so we will see you somewhere, sometime soon. Nxxx

Re: Howdy
millionyue
millionyue Posted Mon 13 May, 2013 1:27 PM Quote
Hey Neil, it's good to read you so happy!! I think China is so attractive, with a great culture, and I'm happy for you 'cos you can see and know many interesting countries. I would really like to be lucky like you. Thanks for that beutiful music that you give us. Hope you come back soon to Argentina, and the others places where your fans are waiting for you. kisses from buenos aires!

melissa
melissa Posted Mon 13 May, 2013 5:30 PM Quote
Hey Neil, it's good to read you so happy!! I think China is so attractive, with a great culture, and I'm happy for you 'cos you can see and know many interesting countries. I would really like to be lucky like you. Thanks for that beutiful music that you give us. Hope you come back soon to Argentina, and the others places where your fans are waiting for you. kisses from buenos aires!

any problem with MB?? I have one
melissa
melissa Posted Mon 13 May, 2013 5:43 PM Quote
Hello TWT I replied Neil´s post I wrote that:

millionyue Posted Mon 13 May, 2013 1:27 PM Quote

But you can see that the member it's not me, it's millionyue, I logged my account and then wrote on post and then happened that. What´s happening?

Thanks!! Melisa.

Re:
millionyue
millionyue Posted Tue 14 May, 2013 10:00 AM Quote
I have the same problem :( My message under "Update #Live Video# Travis gig in Beijing 29/4" thread seems like mario_healy wrote it!

Darran
Darran Posted Tue 14 May, 2013 8:37 PM Quote
It´s so weird!

melissa
melissa Posted Tue 14 May, 2013 8:58 PM Quote
Darran wrote:
It´s so weird!
It's me, MELISSA. NOW I´m another person hahaha

melissa
melissa Posted Tue 14 May, 2013 8:58 PM Quote
Darran wrote:
Neil wrote my one in the Hockey thread. :-/

WAs he supporting the Redwings or SEns ?

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 4:53 PM