Travis

Re: New site- teething troubles
Tonie
Tonie Posted Wed 30 May, 2007 9:24 AM Quote
Another question for the web team: is there a facility to send private messages to you???? What if we were unhappy about something, but didn't want to raise it in the public forum.

May I emphasise here, I am NOT unhappy about anything, far from it. But I do have a question for you, which I'd rather not post in public.

Can you help please???

Thanks guys.

mayfly
mayfly Posted Wed 30 May, 2007 8:10 PM Quote
found wrong on discography section.

- All I Want To Do Is Rock was released 16/06/97, "03. Combing My Hair" in the CD1 is missing on the tracklist.
- Tied To The 90's was released 11/08/97

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 31 May, 2007 1:29 PM Quote
Won't update my profile!!! :-(

Anyone else with same prob???

nesmap
nesmap Posted Thu 31 May, 2007 4:13 PM Quote
Suggestion: Can we possibly have a 'Last Post By:' column on the board, so that we know who posted the last post in the thread? Or even just the username in the 'Last Post' column?

What does everyone think?

Sunny
Sunny Posted Thu 31 May, 2007 4:35 PM Quote
nesmap wrote:
Suggestion: Can we possibly have a 'Last Post By:' column on the board, so that we know who posted the last post in the thread? Or even just the username in the 'Last Post' column?

What does everyone think?

Good idea. It could take the place of 'views' which i think is pretty redundant.

gladsadmad
gladsadmad Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 4:58 PM Quote
Travis Web Team wrote:
Hi All,

and welcome to the new Travisonline. We see you have given the new boards a baptism of fire with well over 1000 posts since launch yesterday afternoon!

As many of you have noted there are a few teething troubles that need to be ironed out with the new site especially around the boards, member profiles - shows Private Messaging etc. This is to be expected when launching a new system and we will be looking into these issues over the next week or so and would value your patience while we address them.

I just tried making a new post and it replied to the 1st topic on top instead. I definitely pressed 'New Post'. Has this happened to anyone else?

Andrew
Andrew Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 4:06 PM Quote
On a more positive note I'm happy to report that any sort of problems with the PM's seem to be sorted :)

Sunny
Sunny Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 4:21 PM Quote
Andrew wrote:
On a more positive note I'm happy to report that any sort of problems with the PM's seem to be sorted :)

Yeah, they've definitely been tested. The PM machine must be steamin'! :P

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 8:34 PM Quote
Hi TWT,
I think it would be great to bring back the signature feature, but only using text, no pictures. How about it?

Gigsssssssss
miira
miira Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 11:37 PM Quote
Do anybody from the team have any information about gigs planned in next few months?? I'd be very gratefull if someone could help me by giving latest news. THX / :)

whos online
emmahealy
emmahealy Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 5:03 AM Quote
can we have a "who's online section"

and an ability to delete our own posts because they seem to be ending up where we dont want them...

elfy
elfy Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 6:47 AM Quote
I can't seem to use the quote or edit functions in the photography thread. Which is weird cause it ain't a problem in any other ones.....

baby faced woman
baby faced woman Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 9:46 AM Quote
Old site's MSB was good but New one(MSB) was far better than old one.!
I really fancy new site's MSB!! (here) :)

Hiromi

Moray
Moray Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 2:34 PM Quote
Few points:

- I'd also like to see the column added for "last post by". Saves remembering what time you last posted in that thread at

- similarly an indication of new posts since my last login would be nice

- Under edit my profile i can add in location & website which doesn't seem to appear anywhere in my profile?

Re: whos online
Esteban
Esteban Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 3:44 PM Quote
emmahealy wrote:
can we have a "who's online section"

Seconded. Great shout.

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:54 PM