Travis

Petition to get Pyjamajam 2 onto the new album in some form!
Dex
Dex Posted Mon 29 Oct, 2012 12:51 AM Quote
As i'm sure everyone whos heard this snippet of music will agree, it could easily and should be used for a song on the album.. Fran we know you could easily write some melancholy lines to sing over this amazingly haunting melody. please do so as it would be a tragic waste of great musical creativity if it wasn't used! the loops and effects on this jam are great too. think something along the lines of 'the escapist' by coldplay..
I reckon it would make a perfect album-closing piece. what do you guys think? if you agree with me, now's the time to speak up and show your support :)

Re: Petition to get Pyjamajam 2 onto the new album in some f
mili
mili Posted Mon 29 Oct, 2012 9:51 AM Quote
Totally agree!

Libor
Libor Posted Mon 29 Oct, 2012 10:17 AM Quote
Me too! After listening to this jam I thought it would be great if this could become a proper song. Really haunting, moody and differently sounding beautiful piece.

silvella
silvella Posted Mon 29 Oct, 2012 10:31 AM Quote
Yeah, yeah, yeah! I totally agree! There was still no reaction to my posting for the "pyjamajam 2 as mp3". Sadly! But you are right, this would be perfect as an ending on the new album.

So i'm signing this petition!

Silvia.

edit
Here is the Travis Sound Cloud so you can listen to it again!

Dex
Dex Posted Mon 29 Oct, 2012 10:56 AM Quote
thank you guys, everyone keep the support coming in.... they only have around a week left of recording so now's the time to sign the petition!! ;)

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Mon 29 Oct, 2012 11:45 AM Quote
and I think that this piece of art needs no words. It's beautiful and atmospheric, any singing would distract from Listening. I bet it can be a brilliant OST for some great movie or cartoon(!).
Instead I would gladly sign a petition to get a sort of instrumental EP with this and other jamming results (I suspect there're lots of them over the years:)) even a tiny little one, it doesn't matter)

Fran
Fran Posted Mon 29 Oct, 2012 10:01 PM Quote
It's a good barometer. I'd multiply it by 100 for the other tracks.
Dex wrote:
As i'm sure everyone whos heard this snippet of music will agree, it could easily and should be used for a song on the album.. Fran we know you could easily write some melancholy lines to sing over this amazingly haunting melody. please do so as it would be a tragic waste of great musical creativity if it wasn't used! the loops and effects on this jam are great too. think something along the lines of 'the escapist' by coldplay..
I reckon it would make a perfect album-closing piece. what do you guys think? if you agree with me, now's the time to speak up and show your support :)

Dex
Dex Posted Tue 30 Oct, 2012 12:02 AM Quote
cheers for getting back Fran! what you've said has made me even more excited to hear the results:)

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Tue 30 Oct, 2012 10:21 PM Quote
yes please

hayjdue99
hayjdue99 Posted Wed 31 Oct, 2012 1:12 AM Quote
I was thinking it would be something like "12th Memory" was on the Japanese version of 12 Memories.

the_invisible_fan
the_invisible_fan Posted Wed 31 Oct, 2012 9:18 PM Quote

It's really amazing! It can be the hidden track for the album!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 2:37 PM