Travis

Re: Travis Album 7 Song titles
jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Sat 15 Dec, 2012 5:17 AM Quote
Fran wrote:

Dudes and Dudesses. This is my friend Morten singing... Not me... haha! He is talented... you should get his record Morten Myklebust.

gladsadmad wrote:
hayjdue99 wrote:
Will this song ever be recorded in-studio?
Thanks for this find, I've not heard this before. I would love to hear a studio version too, sounds like it has real potential.

Morten After Whiskey is what it is called on YouTube. Thanks for sharing this Fran. :-)

Wow, i definitely thought it was you. But anyways, do you know if your friend will record that as a full song? I love that mini song. It sounds amazing.

hayjdue99
hayjdue99 Posted Wed 02 Jan, 2013 9:10 AM Quote
Fran wrote:

Dudes and Dudesses. This is my friend Morten singing... Not me... haha! He is talented... you should get his record Morten Myklebust.

gladsadmad wrote:
hayjdue99 wrote:
Will this song ever be recorded in-studio?
Thanks for this find, I've not heard this before. I would love to hear a studio version too, sounds like it has real potential.

Morten After Whiskey is what it is called on YouTube. Thanks for sharing this Fran. :-)

Ya, I was unsure about the vocals on that, but you had said that you voice sounded "different" in one of the album blog posts, so I figured it could be that. Anyway, it's a cool song, I'll definitely give him a listen. Thanks!

erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Wed 02 Jan, 2013 6:54 PM Quote
Hey Fran, by any chance...Do you have the release date for the new album?? I want to hear it soon and, honestly... I can't wait until spring!!

gladsadmad
gladsadmad Posted Mon 21 Jan, 2013 3:50 PM Quote
gladsadmad wrote:
TRAVIS ALBUM 7

01 MOTHER
02 MOVING
03 REMINDER
04 WHERE YOU STAND
05 WARNING SIGN
06 ANOTHER GUY
07 NEW SHOES