Craig Posted Mon 22 Oct, 2012 4:57 PM Quote
So which Band is better there is only one way to find out FIGHT!! lol

Re: Hello Again!
BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 22 Oct, 2012 5:43 PM Quote
Craig wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
Hello all! :)

Keane fan here too. The new album is their best yet and I can't wait to see them again next month. I saw them in June and they were amazing!

Which gigs were you at?

Just one - Leicester :)

Craig
Craig Posted Mon 22 Oct, 2012 5:45 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Craig wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

Keane fan here too. The new album is their best yet and I can't wait to see them again next month. I saw them in June and they were amazing!

Which gigs were you at?

Ah okay I was at Bristol and Brixton so who is the better Band Travis or Keane?

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 22 Oct, 2012 6:07 PM Quote
Craig wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
Craig wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

Which gigs were you at?

Easy for me. It's Travis. However, I do like Keane a lot.

Craig
Craig Posted Mon 22 Oct, 2012 10:12 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Craig wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
Craig wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

Which gigs were you at?

Easy for me. It's Travis. However, I do like Keane a lot.

Okay I will say that Tom Chaplin has an amazing voice and does edge it in the vocal department over Fran but he still has a great voice.

On friendlyness it's still Travis for me as Fran and Co are much more friendly than the Keane lads as Tom has a habit of sneaking off at the end of gigs although I will Say Richard is the friendliest out of them all got a picture with him after the Bristol gig!

Musically there both different really as Keane are Piano based which sort of makes them unique without guitars plus for me I have loved every song that Keane have done and every album.

So I guess from that I like Travis more on the friendliest and most approacable side

Craig
Craig Posted Mon 22 Oct, 2012 10:15 PM Quote
silvella wrote:
Hi Craig, hello again! I'm back again, too! Hey Ben! Hey all you Travis boardies!

I did the same like you, Craig, I was with Keane in the meantime. And I've been at their gig in Offenbach/Germany last week. That was absolutely amazing!!! It was my first Keane gig, and I was blown away. I've never listened to a live performance like they did it, never saw a singer that sings in this PERFECT way. He stroke every single not right!

Some other Keane fans out there?

So what is your favourite Keane album and who do you like more Travis or Keane?

Fran
Fran Posted Mon 22 Oct, 2012 10:54 PM Quote
Craig wrote:
It really has been a while since I last posted on this board lol I don't know if anyone remembers me but it is good to be back and to have a new album to look forward to!

Hello to anyone who remembers me from the gigs and this board! Hope your all good!

Nice to see you back Craig. We're back too. Woo hoo!
f

Craig
Craig Posted Tue 23 Oct, 2012 12:21 AM Quote
But I love all of Travis albums too. My fav is still the Man who followed closely by Ode To J.Smith. But I still love them all I wish We Could get a B-Side album someday that would be great!

Craig
Craig Posted Tue 23 Oct, 2012 12:26 AM Quote
Fran wrote:
Craig wrote:
It really has been a while since I last posted on this board lol I don't know if anyone remembers me but it is good to be back and to have a new album to look forward to!

Hello to anyone who remembers me from the gigs and this board! Hope your all good!

Nice to see you back Craig. We're back too. Woo hoo!
f

Hey Fran thanks! Can't wait to hear the new album! Loved Wreckorder too! Can't wait to see you guys live again!

Great to Have you guys back!! Have missed Travis alot!

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 7:01 AM