Travis

Belladrum
Free Soul
Free Soul Posted Sun 05 Aug, 2012 9:23 AM Quote
Last night was amazing. It's like Travis have never been away. Thanks guys only trouble is you have left us wanting more. Great to hear something anything and u16 girls. Your whole set was just pure dead brilliant.

Re: Belladrum
Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Sun 05 Aug, 2012 11:01 AM Quote
Something Anything! cool! any videos guys?)

Free Soul
Free Soul Posted Sun 05 Aug, 2012 2:50 PM Quote
Got some video but not the best quality due to a little too much excitement at seeing the band for the first time in four years to be able to keep still enough to film anything decent. They did J Smith and Long way Down too. Totally felt like they had never been away.

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Sun 05 Aug, 2012 4:33 PM Quote
it doesn't matter! btw I heard the gig was broadcast on BBC Alba. did anyone recorded it somehow?

Beat Poet
Beat Poet Posted Sun 05 Aug, 2012 6:57 PM Quote
There wasn't much on BBC Alba, but go to 1:32:12 at http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/gd/episode/b01ln4qw/Belladrum_2012_Episode_2/ for an interview, Closer and Driftwood. Flowers and WDIAROM follow at 1:48:48.

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2012 12:21 PM Quote
aghr! this site is in irish (well, according to google translate) and I can't get the video played((( YouTube, you're my only hope, as always!)

Edel
Edel Posted Tue 07 Aug, 2012 11:20 PM Quote
http://www.johnogroat-journal.co.uk/Whats-On/Music/Travis-singer-Frans-album-talk-at-Bella-05082012.htm

Oasisbobo
Oasisbobo Posted Wed 15 Aug, 2012 3:49 PM Quote
Sounding amazing as always :D Can't wait to see them live with the new album :D

catriona
catriona Posted Thu 16 Aug, 2012 8:51 AM Quote
Still buzzing from Belladrum! I even made it onto the TV singing along to Closer which was extra special as that was the song my husband and I chose as our first dance at our wedding earlier this year! Can't wait to hear the new stuff!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 2:22 PM