Travis

The Band's Management contact
tenaciousdee
tenaciousdee Posted Mon 05 Dec, 2011 8:55 PM Quote
Man it has been a while since I have been on here. I am a radio presenter for a community station in Northern Ireland and was looking to contact the band's management to try and get the lads or at least one of them to record a short jingle for me. You know what they say "a shy child gets no sweets". By any chance do any of you good fellows know an email address or how I can contact the band/management about the possibility of doing this?

Cheers
Dee

Re: The Band's Management contact
Travis Web Team
Travis Web Team Posted Wed 07 Dec, 2011 6:24 PM Quote
Hi Dee,

we've left you a message in your members inbox.

Best
Travis Web Team

idontmeantogethigh
idontmeantogethigh Posted Tue 03 Jan, 2012 2:27 PM Quote
Hello,

Any chance of getting an email address for the band's booking agent/management too? I'm involved with the organisation for a music festival in the UK. It would be great to get in touch.

Cheers.
Dan

Travis Web Team
Travis Web Team Posted Wed 04 Jan, 2012 10:52 AM Quote
Hi Dan,

we've left you a message in your member inbox.

Best,
Travis Web Team

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Tue 09 Jul, 2013 6:53 PM Quote
Hi I'm part of a student radio station in Manchester. Is there any chance I could have the band's management email for a potential interview? Thanks, Chris.

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Wed 10 Jul, 2013 8:04 PM Quote
Hi,

I also present a radio show on a community radio station in South Wales and would appreciate a contact to arrange interview to discuss forthcoming tour. Many thanks

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Mon 05 Aug, 2013 10:00 AM Quote
Hello, this is Nina May, journalist from Germany. Who can I turn to for a review CD of the new Travis album? Best wishes, Nina

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Fri 04 Oct, 2013 2:20 PM Quote
I just wanted to send a thank you message to Travis for the new album. I have been disappointed in the recent releases of a number of my favorite bands. However, the new album is fantastic! I really appreciate the effort.

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Tue 08 Oct, 2013 11:24 AM Quote
Hi, I book for a festival in the UK, can you contact me regarding a performance. Thanks

concert in brasil
Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Sat 12 Oct, 2013 10:00 PM Quote
hey there. my name is yolanda and i am from brasil.
travis will be playing next month here.
i am a huge fan of the band a i will have the chance to see them live for the first time.
PLEASE PLEASE, i am a singer and i would love to be on stage with them. and it will be great for their concert too, to have a brasilian singer with them at the festival.

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Wed 13 Nov, 2013 2:05 PM Quote
Greetings to Travis,
My name is Jacob and I am a portrait photographer.
I have been fan of Travis for a long time and when I found out you playing a show here, it just seemed right to contact you.
I would love to take few pictures for the band!
I use analogue cameras and I work very fast. All I need is any kind of a wall and 2 minutes.
I already took portraits of Dizzie Rascal, Capleton, Protoje, Pharacyde, Promoe and hundreds of random people on the street.
This is my website
http://www.lousyauber.com/
All my regards and hopes u get back to me.
Best Jacob

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Mon 25 Nov, 2013 2:41 PM Quote
Hi Guys,

I am writing on behalf of Amped Up Scotland, Scotland's newest digital music magazine.

We are interested in interviewing the band, could you pm us the management details please?

Cheers
The Amped Up Scotland Team

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Tue 31 Dec, 2013 7:40 AM Quote
Hello,

I am looking for a the band's booking agent email address for coordinating a concert.
Can you please help?

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Tue 14 Jan, 2014 2:53 PM Quote
Hi,

I look after a large music venue in the UK and would like to talk to management regarding booking Travis. Please may you inbox me with management contact details also.

Best Regards,

Ollie

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Wed 22 Jan, 2014 10:26 AM Quote
Hello,

Please can someone PM me the details for Travis Band Management I am looking at getting in contact for a festival we have coming up. Thank you

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:22 AM