Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU (part 3)
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2012 2:49 PM Quote
I agree with KT and Megg.

The kids and I are making cupcakes right now in preparation for my daughter's 8th birthday party. The theme is dogs, disco, and cupcakes. You know, what every 8 year old asks for.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2012 4:49 PM Quote
Thanks Guys, yer probably right, I spent my last 12 years trying to make a new life here. My mates back home have all moved on, they have wives and/or kids and while it's great to see them when I visit, I imagine that it's a novelty for them. Things would be no better in Scotland so...

Dubz

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2012 10:48 PM Quote
Would it help to be around family?

monkey
monkey Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2012 2:39 PM Quote
I've been signed off from work for 4 weeks with depression. Only went to the doc for something to help me sleep but little sleep and rapid weight loss are apparently not a good combination. I don't feel that bad but apparently my weight is a huge concern (129.5 lb = 9.25 st) Unbelievably my work are sending texts even when they have been informed to not contact me

http://i49.tinypic.com/9qh8n9.jpg

Last Saturday i was out at the pub with my dad and his pals (it's a proper pub with old men, no kids and a dog)This group of lasses come into the bar and stupidly i said out loud 'my god look at her.....she's beautiful' After a piss ripping and a few drinks i went over (how big are my balls!) to hit on her. Turns out they were Uni students over from America and were returning the next day. Not only was this girl stunning, she was up for a laugh. She was awesome!. Gutted i didn't get time to know her

http://www.farminguk.com/images/PlacesToVisit/247_1.jpg

I had been out at some point a few months back on a 3 day drink binge and woke with this on my arm. I'm pretty happy with it so that's a relief!. Took a while to get use to it

http://i45.tinypic.com/2nqxge9.jpg

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2012 6:45 PM Quote
Take care of yourself, Andrew.

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2012 5:40 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

^What Kayte said.

mili
mili Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2012 6:25 AM Quote
hennypenny wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

^What Kayte said.

What the ladies above said.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2012 6:32 PM Quote
Didn't want to reply straight away as I wanted to think about what I said...

Now I'm a wee bit pissed which may or may not be good advice but...

Dude, things are not looking good from where I'm sittin'. Do you actually think you are depressed or is it simply the gp's decision ?? No disrespect to your employer but Fuck 'em. If you need to get yourself together (for whatever reason) then you have to put yourself and your well being first. There will always be other jobs they will be only one you. Rapid weight loss is not a good sign, however, have you changed your diet?, have you reduced your food intake?. I'm guessing 8-9 stone for a young healthy man is not a good weight(mind you I'm a kick in the arse off 15 stone). Sometimes weight loss is just weight loss nothing more nothing less, only you, yourself, know what the story is.

I really feel for ye on that "burd" story, about a year ago I was suffering from vertigo when I met the coolest Russian chick, however for reason unbeknownst it wasn't to be... C'est la Vie.

Getting tattoo'd when yer mashed probably ain't a good sign but considering you woke up with a decent design you probably weren't that mashed, it could be worse you could have some Doris's name or worse some mates name tattoo'd on yer arse, so it's not a total catastrophe.

Dude, it's up to you, it;s your life and no one can tell you what or how to behave, but a man is not responsible for his feelings but he is responsible for his actions. In my eyes...Yer quite a cool guy, ye have some crackin' oneliners and I for one like seeing you around here and FB Dude

Dubz

Sunny
Sunny Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2012 8:37 PM Quote
mili wrote:
hennypenny wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

^What Kayte said.

What the ladies above said.

Ditto.

My cousin's fiance got her name tatooed on his arse ... they split up this week. Ooops ...

monkey
monkey Posted Thu 07 Jun, 2012 4:42 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Dude, things are not looking good from where I'm sittin'. Do you actually think you are depressed or is it simply the gp's decision ?? No disrespect to your employer but Fuck 'em. If you need to get yourself together (for whatever reason) then you have to put yourself and your well being first. There will always be other jobs they will be only one you. Rapid weight loss is not a good sign, however, have you changed your diet?, have you reduced your food intake?. I'm guessing 8-9 stone for a young healthy man is not a good weight(mind you I'm a kick in the arse off 15 stone). Sometimes weight loss is just weight loss nothing more nothing less, only you, yourself, know what the story is.

I really feel for ye on that "burd" story, about a year ago I was suffering from vertigo when I met the coolest Russian chick, however for reason unbeknownst it wasn't to be... C'est la Vie.

Getting tattoo'd when yer mashed probably ain't a good sign but considering you woke up with a decent design you probably weren't that mashed, it could be worse you could have some Doris's name or worse some mates name tattoo'd on yer arse, so it's not a total catastrophe.

Dude, it's up to you, it;s your life and no one can tell you what or how to behave, but a man is not responsible for his feelings but he is responsible for his actions. In my eyes...Yer quite a cool guy, ye have some crackin' oneliners and I for one like seeing you around here and FB Dude

Dubz

Cheers everyone :)

TBH with you pal the last few months have been rough. Work issues and things in my personal life just got on top of me. I'm kind of embarrassed it's got to this point but things are starting to look a bit better. I'm eating again and getting a little more sleep so all is good in the hood.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 07 Jun, 2012 5:52 PM Quote
Sound, gimme a shout if ye need to. Always around.

Dubz

Meridith
Meridith Posted Fri 08 Jun, 2012 11:44 PM Quote
monkey wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Dubz

Cheers everyone :)

TBH with you pal the last few months have been rough. Work issues and things in my personal life just got on top of me. I'm kind of embarrassed it's got to this point but things are starting to look a bit better. I'm eating again and getting a little more sleep so all is good in the hood.

Glad you are doing a bit better Monkey boy. Don't like coming back on the board to hear that things went south for ya. Sending happy thoughts your way. :)

Nell
Nell Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2012 9:24 AM Quote

....so this still exists....

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Sun 17 Jun, 2012 10:59 AM Quote
Nell wrote:

....so this still exists....

hey nora, what's the name of that hotel in london again, the one you always stay at? (I think it was you, wasn't it?)

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 03 Jul, 2012 1:52 PM Quote
I'm arseholed, been off the booze for 3 weeks until Sunday night...

and then it all went eggy, the Euro Championship Final (great match),3 Jaeger Bombs for €10 ended up in a pub/club that I promised I would never grace with my presence, a theory proved correct by the wanker bouncers on the door... but still it was a fucking great night !!

Dubz

Pages Previous 1...31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 Next All Times UTC Current Time 10:14 AM