Travis

Hi everyone
Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Sat 11 Jun, 2011 11:13 AM Quote
Well, I'm back! How weird is this?! Has been ages, glad to see some familiar 'faces' still here. How are you all?

Buzzy
x

Re: Hi everyone
Helen *the original*
Helen *the original* Posted Sat 11 Jun, 2011 2:16 PM Quote
Hey Hels! Well it certainly is a return of some of the oldies :-) How are you?

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Sat 11 Jun, 2011 5:29 PM Quote
Hiya!

I'm good thanks. Found an old travis album and have been listening to it in the car for the past few days and i suddenly remembered about this place so thought i would pop along and see who was still here - cant believe i still know people after all this time!

Hows things with you?

Buzzy

Helen *the original*
Helen *the original* Posted Sat 11 Jun, 2011 9:27 PM Quote
Ha ha no way. I was brought back only a few days ago via a certain member with a sunny disposition! So i don't really know who's around here regularly anymore. It certainly isn't as fast paced as it used to be ha ha.

What you up to these days?

Sunny
Sunny Posted Sat 11 Jun, 2011 10:44 PM Quote
Hi helen :-) t'other helen is right, the board moves at snails pace these days!

What are ya up to? Where ya living now?

x

Peewee
Peewee Posted Mon 13 Jun, 2011 10:41 PM Quote
Is this buzzybumblebee or something like that? I have recollections of someone called that...:-) is that you?

Edel
Edel Posted Mon 13 Jun, 2011 10:46 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
Is this buzzybumblebee or something like that? I have recollections of someone called that...:-) is that you?

Yes Im guessing its bigbuzzybumblebee, welcome back Helen:0) And on another note why do I read that name thats been given to new members as Doggypoopoo?

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Mon 13 Jun, 2011 10:59 PM Quote
Hi guys! Great to see you all here still. yes it is i buzzybumblebee. but i forgot my login details so had to re-register. whats all this doggypoopoo stuff? where's my log in name? TWT having issues again? bless them, they are probably too busy drinking pimms...!

All is well with me, im in newcastle, back at uni (error!). what have you all been up to?

Buzzy
x

Peewee
Peewee Posted Mon 13 Jun, 2011 11:00 PM Quote
Ha I wondered at the weird and wonderful new name! Strange.

Anyways, welcome back Helen!! :-) What have you been up to?

Peewee
Peewee Posted Mon 13 Jun, 2011 11:17 PM Quote
Dypebooggep wrote:
Hi guys! Great to see you all here still. yes it is i buzzybumblebee. but i forgot my login details so had to re-register. whats all this doggypoopoo stuff? where's my log in name? TWT having issues again? bless them, they are probably too busy drinking pimms...!

All is well with me, im in newcastle, back at uni (error!). what have you all been up to?

Buzzy
x

Cool, what you back at Uni studying? I am there myself (MA/Pgcert thing) and did wonder at one point what on earth have I done...lol.

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Mon 13 Jun, 2011 11:56 PM Quote
Peewee, i know the feeling well. i have numerous bouts of terror and 'what the heck am i doing?' kind of thoughts! I'm training to be a psychiatric nurse. It's brilliant but hard work.

Helen *the original*
Helen *the original* Posted Tue 14 Jun, 2011 2:13 PM Quote
Good for you Buzzy! It's good that you're going to do something you want to do. I'm also back at uni but i'm only doing my MA in Children's Literature part time whilst i work full time. I've no idea how it shall help me get a better job but hopefully one day the ideal job will appear!

Sunny
Sunny Posted Tue 14 Jun, 2011 8:41 PM Quote
Dypebooggep wrote:
whats all this doggypoopoo stuff? where's my log in name? TWT having issues again? bless them, they are probably too busy drinking pimms...!

I asked this last week on here ... no reply yet. So I've emailed them, but I'm not sure anyone's picking emails up anymore.

x

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 3:38 AM