Travis

champions league final
monkey
monkey Posted Sat 28 May, 2011 3:23 PM Quote
any thoughts on the game or predictions?

I'm going 1-0 Messi

Re: champions league final
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 28 May, 2011 3:44 PM Quote
Too close to call for me, The Scum have turned around their pish season and with the final being in Wembley ??

I'd like to think Messi will run rings around them or perhaps they'll concentrate too much on Messi leaving Iniesta and Xavi with more than a little space.

That said the opposite could happen, Barca cannot afford to overlook any of the scummers, Giggs, Nani, Park are all bit players but very capable of scoring and causing an upset.

A Man U fan in all serious said to me last night "I just hope they're not going to roll around on the ground and crowd the referee", sorry but were you actually watching the Blackburn game.

Have dug out my Spain Jersey and Barca scarf just in case I go to the pub (for noising up the Scummers).

To be perfectly honest I think after the build up of this week it's gonna be an anti-climax, probably a shit game.

Ideally I'd like Man U to go 2 up and Barca to get 3 then Man U get a penalty which Rooney misses and Barca run straight up the park to score thus extinguishing all hope.

4-2 Barca.

Get it right fucking up you Ferguson you two faced cheating lying cunt of a man

Dubz

monkey
monkey Posted Sat 28 May, 2011 10:30 PM Quote
What you make of that then Dubz?. Barca were just amazing

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 29 May, 2011 6:08 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
What you make of that then Dubz?. Barca were just amazing

Simply Men against Boys last night, outclassed in every area. It was so one sided I couldn't even bring myself to slag the sh!t out of the Man U fans down the local, I actually felt sorry for them. I don't think any team would have beaten Barca last night. They were just amazing, Total Football indeed. Nice gesture by Puyol at the end too.

Dubz

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 29 May, 2011 1:37 PM Quote
Just seen some of the stats on Sky Sports News. They do not make good reading for any Man U fans....

Poseesion 68% to Barca 32% to Man U
Shots on 12 to Barca 1 to Man U
Pass Success rate 90% to Barca 79% Man U

Xavi completed 141 out of 148 passes !!

Dubz

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 29 May, 2011 2:00 PM Quote
It took em a bit to warm up...then ................ !

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 6:39 PM