Travis

Re: Travis Announce Istanbul Date
CANSU
CANSU Posted Tue 19 Apr, 2011 10:21 PM Quote
Travis Web Team wrote:
Travis are pleased to confirm their appearance at the Rock’n Coke Festival, Istanbul, Turkey on Sunday 17th July. Tickets for this event are onsale now at the link below:

Sunday 17th July 2011
Rock’n Coke Festival, Istanbul, Turkey
Buy Tickets

Such a great news! Thank u guys(:

happy_to_hang_around
happy_to_hang_around Posted Wed 20 Apr, 2011 9:50 AM Quote
irem wrote:
happy_to_hang_around wrote:
irem wrote:
happy_to_hang_around wrote:
irem wrote:
by the way, do you think that the single day tickets will be more expensive than the two-day ones?

I don't think so.At worst a little bit higher than the discounted price of two-day+camping (which ended today).And do you have any backstage tips? =)

nay. the last time we saw a bunch of girls begging the security guy to get to the backstage. the guy was bored of them nagging him so he let them pass through. me and two of my friends sneaked in with them. all that I could do was to wave at dougie through the window. then we had to go home.

a little bit higher than the discounted camping ticket is a stupid price. i mean, you're probably right, but why make it so? then everybody should get a camping ticket.

anyways, good luck :)

I know it is stupid,as stupid as their not announcing the rest of the line-up.Anyway,I think we,as Travis maniacs,should gather and push our luck!

You're gonna get the daily ticket too?

No,I've already bought my camping ticket.I was talking about sneaking into the backstage by saying "we should push our luck". =)

irem
irem Posted Wed 20 Apr, 2011 11:10 AM Quote
haha :) well, it could be done with a daily ticket too. i'm planning to be there like 10 o'clock in the morning to get a place in the front row.

Bruno
Bruno Posted Wed 20 Apr, 2011 4:47 PM Quote
And there're back!!!!

Don't miss Brazil this time, pleaaase!

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Wed 20 Apr, 2011 5:09 PM Quote
GOD! It's like the best news I've heard in a couple of years!!! I've been waiting for you guys for like 10 years now! Love you all! I've shared my whole life with you.

p.s. I was even dreaming about living together with you composing songs in the flat on the back cover of the man who. ;)

strongbow1
strongbow1 Posted Thu 21 Apr, 2011 10:02 PM Quote
I just recently updated my Travis collection with a few more promos so coming here and reading that Travis have confirmed a Istanbul date is excellent news although i won't be able to make that one but fingers crossed for something in the UK. Nice one!! Would really love to see another Travis gig.

Beat Poet
Beat Poet Posted Sun 24 Apr, 2011 2:22 PM Quote
I wonder what the point of these gigs is though, we haven't heard anything about a new album or Fran going back to the band. Obviously it does kind of point to another album, but I can't see them playing anything other than greatest hits.

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Tue 26 Apr, 2011 9:08 AM Quote
Travis can you please come to Greece? We are all waiting for you :)))
We love you!

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Tue 26 Apr, 2011 9:11 AM Quote
Travis can you please come to Greece?? We are all waiting for you:))

Lots of love!

mili
mili Posted Tue 26 Apr, 2011 2:46 PM Quote
Beat Poet wrote:
I wonder what the point of these gigs is though, we haven't heard anything about a new album or Fran going back to the band. Obviously it does kind of point to another album, but I can't see them playing anything other than greatest hits.

Warming up before recording the next album?

Sasha Russia
Sasha Russia Posted Tue 26 Apr, 2011 3:29 PM Quote
Ohhh yeah! Travis are back! I envy Turkey! ))) Do Rock

Monica
Monica Posted Wed 27 Apr, 2011 11:26 AM Quote
I wish I could go :(

sebbnemm
sebbnemm Posted Sun 29 May, 2011 5:37 PM Quote
Why Rock'n'Coke?

Baska gelicek bi organizasyon bulamamıslar galiba..

happy_to_hang_around
happy_to_hang_around Posted Fri 17 Jun, 2011 7:55 PM Quote
Front row tickets are available here.I think it is a very unnecessary thing though.And why do Travis show up at 22.30 and Moby at 23.59?Is there a mistake?

travisturkey
travisturkey Posted Wed 29 Jun, 2011 4:18 PM Quote
got my front row tickets!

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:06 PM