Travis

Re: Travis Announce Istanbul Date
irem
irem Posted Sun 17 Apr, 2011 7:59 PM Quote
travisturkey wrote:
Anyone who wants to come can contact me about the venue, how to get there, where to stay etc,anything that comes into your mind.

ben hiç gitmedim rock'n'coke'a. servis filan oluyormuş diyorlar gerçi. sadece travis'i izlemek için günlük bilet alsam olur herhalde değil mi? önlerden izleyebilmek için ne yapmak gerekir? teşekkür ediyorum :)

irem
irem Posted Sun 17 Apr, 2011 8:03 PM Quote
travisturkey wrote:
Anyone who wants to come can contact me about the venue, how to get there, where to stay etc,anything that comes into your mind.

How do we get there? I heard they usually have shuttles to the venue. If I want to see Travis only, do you think it would suffice for me to get a daily ticket? And also what should I do to see them from front-ish rows? Thanks :)

happy_to_hang_around
happy_to_hang_around Posted Sun 17 Apr, 2011 8:56 PM Quote
irem wrote:
travisturkey wrote:

How do we get there? I heard they usually have shuttles to the venue. If I want to see Travis only, do you think it would suffice for me to get a daily ticket? And also what should I do to see them from front-ish rows? Thanks :)

Daily tickets will be available soon.I've seen a "front row ticket" (check this) from 2009,but today when I bought my ticket,I asked if there is such thing and the guy said no (maybe not yet).I don't have any idea about how to get there.And do they sell tents or should we bring it?And I hope there won't be a "no camera allowed" rule.

travisturkey
travisturkey Posted Sun 17 Apr, 2011 10:46 PM Quote
Hi Irem.

I went to Rockncoke before. A daily ticket would definitely do the trick. However, to watch them "in the front lines", you have to get there veeery early. Last time when I went to listen to Franz Ferdinand, all the campers had already positioned themselves in the front rows, so you have to be quick. (because the concert is on the 2nd day), and cameras are allowed.

Ursina
Ursina Posted Mon 18 Apr, 2011 1:58 PM Quote
wow ! fantastic !!! soo good! I've no chance at all to be there but just the idea that Travis are playing together again is soo amazing! Let's hope for more of this and maybe near me... I definitely will be there ! yeay ! :)

Archduke
Archduke Posted Mon 18 Apr, 2011 4:47 PM Quote
It's gonna be fantastic! Thanks you so much guys for coming!

deebee
deebee Posted Mon 18 Apr, 2011 5:31 PM Quote
Ursina wrote:
wow ! fantastic !!! soo good! I've no chance at all to be there but just the idea that Travis are playing together again is soo amazing! Let's hope for more of this and maybe near me... I definitely will be there ! yeay ! :)

Here here! My thoughts exactly :)

irem
irem Posted Mon 18 Apr, 2011 6:08 PM Quote
thanks for the info :D

we'll see what happens. I was gonna see bon jovi, but I definitely won't bother now. all my energy and positive thoughts are focused on arranging a place in the front row with my camera in my hands :) (just like the last time, only with better camera) it sort of sucks that we have to travel that far.

closergms1968
closergms1968 Posted Mon 18 Apr, 2011 6:35 PM Quote
Would be great to see the boys back on a good old fashioned tour. Come and play BrisFest or the Bristol harbour Festival Guys. Both great events.

irem
irem Posted Mon 18 Apr, 2011 7:52 PM Quote
by the way, do you think that the single day tickets will be more expensive than the two-day ones?

happy_to_hang_around
happy_to_hang_around Posted Mon 18 Apr, 2011 9:43 PM Quote
irem wrote:
by the way, do you think that the single day tickets will be more expensive than the two-day ones?

I don't think so.At worst a little bit higher than the discounted price of two-day+camping (which ended today).And do you have any backstage tips? =)

irem
irem Posted Mon 18 Apr, 2011 10:23 PM Quote
happy_to_hang_around wrote:
irem wrote:

I don't think so.At worst a little bit higher than the discounted price of two-day+camping (which ended today).And do you have any backstage tips? =)

nay. the last time we saw a bunch of girls begging the security guy to get to the backstage. the guy was bored of them nagging him so he let them pass through. me and two of my friends sneaked in with them. all that I could do was to wave at dougie through the window. then we had to go home.

a little bit higher than the discounted camping ticket is a stupid price. i mean, you're probably right, but why make it so? then everybody should get a camping ticket.

anyways, good luck :)

jocelyn
jocelyn Posted Tue 19 Apr, 2011 7:37 AM Quote
great news!!!...travis come to mexico!!!!

happy_to_hang_around
happy_to_hang_around Posted Tue 19 Apr, 2011 7:38 PM Quote
irem wrote:
irem wrote:

nay. the last time we saw a bunch of girls begging the security guy to get to the backstage. the guy was bored of them nagging him so he let them pass through. me and two of my friends sneaked in with them. all that I could do was to wave at dougie through the window. then we had to go home.

a little bit higher than the discounted camping ticket is a stupid price. i mean, you're probably right, but why make it so? then everybody should get a camping ticket.

I know it is stupid,as stupid as their not announcing the rest of the line-up.Anyway,I think we,as Travis maniacs,should gather and push our luck!

irem
irem Posted Tue 19 Apr, 2011 9:38 PM Quote
irem wrote:
irem wrote:

I know it is stupid,as stupid as their not announcing the rest of the line-up.Anyway,I think we,as Travis maniacs,should gather and push our luck!

You're gonna get the daily ticket too?

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:43 AM