Travis

American Idol (Season 10)
Pechan
Pechan Posted Tue 22 Mar, 2011 7:00 PM Quote
Hi. I'm bored so I'm gonna make a post about American Idol.
Who do you like the best?
I like Casey, James and Scotty :)

Re: American Idol (Season 10)
DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Wed 23 Mar, 2011 9:29 PM Quote
Okay, I'll discuss Idol with ya! ;D

I like Casey, and Haley and I want to like Pia but she needs to stop being totally boring...

I also dig Paul, but he needs to break out the guitar and just sing. Everything else is distracting, and by that I mean his whole thing he's got going on that wouldn't look quite as insane if he were in front of a band instead of all by his lonesome on a giant stage with just a mic. Lol.

I'm still in a rage that we got Ashthon instead of Kendra and that Scott Dangerfield decided not to go to Hollywood...and that Brett never got a chance at the wild card.

Pechan
Pechan Posted Wed 23 Mar, 2011 10:01 PM Quote
Hi! Thank you for discussing Idol with me, I really appreciate it.
As I said before my favourite is Casey because he rocks. He is so damn awesome!
Haley has a nice voice and so does Pia, but I've never really liked feminine voices. I prefer guys.
As regards Paul... He's funny and cheerful, but his voice sounds (to me) like an ugly version of James Blunt and Adam Levine's voices. I don't really like it.
The last paragraph you wrote I don't understand :P

Peace out (?)

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Wed 23 Mar, 2011 10:15 PM Quote
Oh, I just mean I was really rooting for them to make it into the top twelve.

Kendra was the one who sang Blackbird with Paul in Vegas! She was a girl I could have rooted for. I just liked Brett and wished he got a second chance after that strange first song choice.

And Scott was way back in auditions. I think he decided to finish school instead or something? We never saw him again after J-Lo declared him to be her "Favorite" of the moment.

Hehe, I'm curious to see what Scotty does with the Motown theme this week. I do like Scotty's voice a lot too, but I'm not really a country fan generally speaking.

Pechan
Pechan Posted Sun 27 Mar, 2011 3:38 AM Quote
Ok, I just saw the 16/03 show (because I'm in Argentina and they broadcast it 10 days later) and it was mind blowing! Casey is... OMG! Nirvana!!!!!! Some interpretation!!! He really is something else. He's not like the others.

I also enjoyed James's performance of "I'll be there for you" very much. I love Bon Jovi (L).

And Scotty... He's not really competing with the others. I mean: there is a fine line (at least nowadays) between rock and pop but he sings country music, which is completely different. So whoever likes country music is gonna vote for him, and whoever likes something else is gonna vote for one of the others.
I don't know if I'm making myself clear here.

Pages [1] All Times UTC Current Time 10:41 PM