Travis

Razorlight return to London this summer for major show!
Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Wed 16 Mar, 2011 1:38 PM Quote
http://www.razorlightlondon.com/ef/01/i.jpg

“The thing for me about London shows is that I just love doing them. I grew up in London and it’s my home and I think as a Londoner it always means something extra. London gigs have become homecoming gigs for the band and that’s probably one of the best things I’ve ever experienced.” Johnny Borrell

Razorlight return to London this summer for a huge outdoor show. Set to be one of the highlights of the year for the band, the central London event will be part of a huge festival lineup. With a greatly anticipated new album also on the horizon, 2011 looks like being a great one for Razorlight. We’re remaining tight lipped for now but you can be the first to receive event information and access to ‘pre-sale’ discounted tickets by registering at www.razorlightlondon.com

- A meet & greet with Razorlight on the day
- 2 X VIP tickets
- Travel from anywhere in the UK
- Hotel Accomodation

All the info you need at the click of a button. Not bad hey!

Razorlight x

Re: Razorlight return to London this summer for major show!
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 16 Mar, 2011 1:54 PM Quote
Shove it, they sound like another 100 or so bands kicking around. They are un-original and not good enough to stand out from the rest of the pack.

Dubz

monkey
monkey Posted Thu 17 Mar, 2011 1:02 AM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Shove it, they sound like another 100 or so bands kicking around. They are un-original and not good enough to stand out from the rest of the pack.

Dubz

Agreed. Johnny Borrell is a cock

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Thu 17 Mar, 2011 6:53 PM Quote
I like that he thinks he's a poet, lol.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 11:40 AM