Travis

Re: Sharing Travis b-sides
themanwho
themanwho Posted Mon 26 Sep, 2011 5:24 PM Quote
In Travis b-sides, Edith Flisram deleted Whenever She Comes Round.mp3 and 11 more files. 1 hr ago
In Travis b-sides, Edith Flisram deleted the folder Glass Onion. 1 hr ago
In Travis b-sides, Edith Flisram deleted 05 Fly In The Ointment (Acoustic).mp3 and 35 more files. 1 hr ago
In Travis b-sides, Edith Flisram deleted Rolling Stone and 8 more folders. 1 hr ago
In Travis b-sides, Edith Flisram deleted Fran Healy - Live in Tilburg, Th...y 6th 2011].m3u and 16 more files. 2 hrs ago
In Travis b-sides, Edith Flisram deleted the folder Fran Healy - Live in Tilburg, The N...ly 6th 2011]. 2 hrs ago
In Travis b-sides, Edith Flisram deleted the folder Proms In The Park 2011.

WHY???
You really don't read the forum,do you???

Malinwa025
Malinwa025 Posted Fri 30 Sep, 2011 12:32 PM Quote
Can you add me please?

jovanbulck at yahoo dot com

Beat Poet
Beat Poet Posted Fri 30 Sep, 2011 11:28 PM Quote
I've uploaded a load more by Travis:

Live

All I Want To Do Is Rock (with Noel Gallagher) - More Than Us single
All I Want To Do Is Rock - XFM session
The Fear (Live) - Ally Pally
Last Christmas (Live) - Ally Pally
My Eyes (Live) - My Eyes single
One Night (Live) - Travisonline giveaway

Acoustic

The Beautiful Occupation - War Child: Hope
Some Sad Song - Ally Pally
Closer - iTunes
More Than Us - Q Session
KCRW session 2007

I made an Acoustic Performances & Sessions folder for Travis and moved a load of the acoustic stuff into it, as currently it's all piled into Live Performances. If someone else could take over and move the rest of the acoustic stuff out, that'd be great. I think it's best to keep them separate, even if some of the acoustic stuff is actually live.

Beat Poet
Beat Poet Posted Sun 02 Oct, 2011 2:55 PM Quote
I also just uploaded a bootleg I made myself of the Cambridge Junction gig before they recorded OTJS. This was the first time they played any of the songs live and you can hear the total bemusement of the crowd between the songs, as Fran refused to say a single word or introduce the songs. He also debuted his the 'tache, which added to the bewilderment. It was easily the least best gig I've seen them do (it was so boring standing through the album playback), but at £12, couldn't complain about being ripped off!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sun 02 Oct, 2011 6:14 PM Quote
I went to that same tour, February 2008. I went to the Nottingham gig. It was one of my favourite ever gigs. Hearing 'Ode...' from start to finish, then hearing 16 more songs (total of 27) was fantastic! :)

dinkle50
dinkle50 Posted Sat 22 Oct, 2011 8:17 PM Quote
Add me please? I'm trying to complete my Travis collection and I'm only missing a few songs!

dinkle50@hotmail.com

Thanks all! I might have some things to share as well!

turner150990
turner150990 Posted Mon 31 Oct, 2011 3:41 PM Quote
Anyone know where you can get the fran and andy album? (uk)
Amazon dont have it anymore and can't seem to find anywhere that does have it

happy_to_hang_around
happy_to_hang_around Posted Thu 03 Nov, 2011 7:42 AM Quote
Whooaaah!Thanks to whoever added 1999 Glastonbury(the one it rains)!
EDIT:I see who it is now,thank you Hunter!How did you find it?More new material in your collection?

hayjdue99
hayjdue99 Posted Sat 05 Nov, 2011 5:24 AM Quote
You're very welcome :) I have sooooooooo much! I got it all (painstakingly) from this site http://ladjin.cafe24.com/zeroboard/zboard.php?id=Bootleg

I paid for Rapidshare and everything!

Because I have 5.34Gigs of live stuff, 90% of which is not in the dropbox, I have made an account on SugarSync here https://www.sugarsync.com/signup?startsub=5

It works very similarly to Dropbox, but it has 5GB free, so most of my live stuff will fit :) Its a pain to get another service, but over 5gigs of live stuff is quite worth it imo

Once you've joined visit this link https://www.sugarsync.com/share/djc6k8z6n5w24

I love giving this wonderful music out :) If there's room in this dropbox, I'll throw in my audio rip of Live at Alexandra Palace DVD with WAY better audio than I've found elsewhere. Its a wonderful concert.

PS I love the OP and all those who contributed to this wonderful, wonderful thread.
PPS Will Jones (from the email that popped up): We (or I at least) need authorization to play Closer (Acoustic). I'm not asking for that authorization, because that would involve you giving out your password which would be bad. I'll just delete the file.

monichor
monichor Posted Mon 28 Nov, 2011 3:48 AM Quote
Great idea!

¿can I join?
ab191303@iteso.mx

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Thu 08 Dec, 2011 6:04 AM Quote
Could you please add me to the list?

I have a pretty good collection of bootlegs and other rare stuff I could add to the folder.

my email address is cabeadelica@gmail.com

Thanks a bunch!

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Thu 08 Dec, 2011 6:05 AM Quote
Could you please add me to the list?

I have a pretty good collection of bootlegs and other rare stuff I could add to the folder.

my email address is cabeadelica@gmail.com

Thanks a bunch!

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Thu 08 Dec, 2011 6:30 AM Quote
Would you please add me to the list?

cabeadelica@gmail.com

I have a large collection of bootlegs and rare material I could add the folder.

Thanks a bunch!

Archduke
Archduke Posted Fri 09 Dec, 2011 8:04 AM Quote
alpercevirgel@gmail.com Can someone add me? Thanks!

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Fri 09 Dec, 2011 7:04 PM Quote
Hi,

I asked to be added to the list some time ago, but unfortunately due to various reasons I was unable to do anything about it.

I have now finally downloaded Dropbox, and am registered, so would it be possible to add me to access list?

My email address is frostyinfinity@yahoo.co.uk

I am new to Dropbox so any hints on usage would be gratefully received also.

Kind Regards, Dave

Pages Previous 1...3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:51 AM