Travis

Re: Secret Santa 2010 Sign up
moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Mon 20 Dec, 2010 12:43 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
My present from Maria arrived today! :D

Glad it got to you alright! The snow here has delayed a lot of post, so I'm hoping your present hasn't been caught in the backlog! The UK is useless with snow :-/

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 20 Dec, 2010 2:36 PM Quote
Dearest peeps: Christmas is this weekend. If you haven't sent off your present, Santa is going to kick you in the bum.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 20 Dec, 2010 2:40 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Dearest peeps: Christmas is this weekend. If you haven't sent off your present, Santa is going to kick you in the bum.

I thought that was a job for Krampus.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Mon 20 Dec, 2010 11:12 PM Quote
Got my gift from Melissa today!! She should be getting hers tomorrow, according to the tracking thing!

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Thu 23 Dec, 2010 4:23 PM Quote
I got the package from Anne!
They told me in the post office that mine could be a bit late because of the USA customs :S

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 23 Dec, 2010 4:26 PM Quote
who is still waiting for theirs to arrive?

mili
mili Posted Thu 23 Dec, 2010 6:28 PM Quote
Unfortunately Lindsay's parcel didn't make it. Finland is closed tomorrow (as we celebrate on Christmas eve). I'm off to in-laws' on Monday, hope the post office won't send her parcel back :^(

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 23 Dec, 2010 7:09 PM Quote
irenesfor wrote:
I got the package from Anne!
They told me in the post office that mine could be a bit late because of the USA customs :S

Horray! I hope you didn't look too closely at the customs slip because it basically ruins the surprise.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 23 Dec, 2010 7:35 PM Quote
My package to Maria will probably be late. They keep talking about the warehouses full of packages that haven't been delivered due to the weather. It's probably in a warehouse somewhere...waiting.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 23 Dec, 2010 8:24 PM Quote

Mer's parcel left Argentina on december 12, that's as much as I can check with the track & trace system of the Argentinian Mail. It should have arrived last week but apparently it hasn't. :o(

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Thu 23 Dec, 2010 11:51 PM Quote
mili wrote:
Unfortunately Lindsay's parcel didn't make it. Finland is closed tomorrow (as we celebrate on Christmas eve). I'm off to in-laws' on Monday, hope the post office won't send her parcel back :^(

Sorry Mili:( I hope it arrives soon.

melissam3173
melissam3173 Posted Fri 24 Dec, 2010 7:06 AM Quote
Got my present from Sandy!!! Super happy she got hers already and hoping everyone is enjoying the holiday and their exchanges.

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Fri 24 Dec, 2010 1:13 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
My package to Maria will probably be late. They keep talking about the warehouses full of packages that haven't been delivered due to the weather. It's probably in a warehouse somewhere...waiting.

Yep, postal service is useless here! My parcel to my Dad got despatched on the 9th of December and it arrived on the 21st. It was only coming from Scotland too - something which normally takes 2-3 days! My Mum's gutted because a present to me which was coming from S.E. Asia still hasn't arrived - that was ordered in November. No doubt the missing parcels will arrive after Christmas :-) I hope you like your present when you open it tomorrow Kayte!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 25 Dec, 2010 3:16 PM Quote
Thought I'd take a quick minute to jump on here since the kids are involved with their new toys and stuff. I opened my package from Maria. Thank you so much! Pictures will posted tomorrow. Can you guess what I got the most excited about? I got a paper crown from a cracker! :D
I'll show the lot tomorrow. I just love boardie gift exchanges!! Thanks again, Maria! I hope your gift arrives very soon.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 25 Dec, 2010 5:43 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Thought I'd take a quick minute to jump on here since the kids are involved with their new toys and stuff. I opened my package from Maria. Thank you so much! Pictures will posted tomorrow. Can you guess what I got the most excited about? I got a paper crown from a cracker! :D
I'll show the lot tomorrow. I just love boardie gift exchanges!! Thanks again, Maria! I hope your gift arrives very soon.

can't wait to see pictures. As I learned last night, christmas crackers are AWESOME!

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:36 AM