Travis

Who is going to the Fran gigs starting this week?
gladsadmad
gladsadmad Posted Sun 12 Sep, 2010 3:45 PM Quote
I am, Bush Hall, London this Thursday 16th September!
(It looks like i'm the only one going at the moment HERE.. But if you're going too, please add your name to the list!) :)

Really looking forward to hearing Fran's solo songs live for the first time! It's going to be good!
I'll post a review and photos when I get back later in the week. Hats welcome and encouraged! lol :D

ps - If anybody needs a spare ticket, I have 1 to sell as my friend can't get time off of work now, please send me a message if you're interested, thanks.

Re: Who is going to the Fran gigs starting this week?
Safe Side
Safe Side Posted Sun 12 Sep, 2010 6:12 PM Quote
Oh im going to Oran Mor! i didnt think Frans solo gigs counted to our tallys in the CA. Now i can finally get off unlucky 13 and only my lucky number 14 woohoo.

P.S does anyone no what kind of shows they will be , i read Fran saying somwhere he was puttin a band together for the album coming out and hes got a bass player staying at his house could these shows be the debut of Fran & the Healys

gladsadmad
gladsadmad Posted Mon 13 Sep, 2010 1:53 PM Quote
Safe Side wrote:
Oh im going to Oran Mor! i didnt think Frans solo gigs counted to our tallys in the CA. Now i can finally get off unlucky 13 and only my lucky number 14 woohoo.

P.S does anyone no what kind of shows they will be , i read Fran saying somwhere he was puttin a band together for the album coming out and hes got a bass player staying at his house could these shows be the debut of Fran & the Healys
I think I read the gigs will be a mixture of Fran's solo album Wreckorder and a few Travis classics as well. :)

Anyone else going?

Tonie
Tonie Posted Mon 13 Sep, 2010 2:14 PM Quote
Me + 1 to Bush Hall.

I'm unmissable, wearing a bandage, splint and sling and looking nervous that someone's going to mosh into my injured hand. (I'm going to cling to a wall methinks!)

Btw, Bush Hall is stunning, one of my favourite venues.

gladsadmad
gladsadmad Posted Mon 13 Sep, 2010 2:52 PM Quote
Tonie wrote:
Me + 1 to Bush Hall.

I'm unmissable, wearing a bandage, splint and sling and looking nervous that someone's going to mosh into my injured hand. (I'm going to cling to a wall methinks!)

Maybe see you there! I'll say hello if I see you! (I might wear my Fran hat!) :)

ps - I hope you're hand gets better soon!

mispy
mispy Posted Mon 13 Sep, 2010 9:27 PM Quote
I'm going. Can't wait. I love Bush Hall too.
I have a spare ticket if anyone needs one?

Tonie
Tonie Posted Mon 13 Sep, 2010 10:28 PM Quote
gladsadmad wrote:
Tonie wrote:
Me + 1 to Bush Hall.

I'll say hello if I see you! (I might wear my Fran hat!) :)

ps - I hope you're hand gets better soon!

Please do!

ps Thank you!

Dolly Mixed Up Girl
Dolly Mixed Up Girl Posted Thu 16 Sep, 2010 10:10 AM Quote
I'm going! I'll be there with my husband, hopefully at the front!
I've worn my 1997 Travis t-shirt to every gig I have been to but not sure if I will tonight, it's so tatty now!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 12:19 AM